The Official 'Member of the Month' March Voting Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 116
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he has a cool name? That is so ridiculous, you say the circle is unfair (which isn't even true) but the name is more ridiculous and unfair. Oh, all someone has to do to get your vote is have a cool name?

You cannot really talk, you voted for Max because he is quick to close threads, having a cool name is along the same lines.

Because he has a cool name? That is so ridiculous, you say the circle is unfair (which isn't even true) but the name is more ridiculous and unfair. Oh, all someone has to do to get your vote is have a cool name?

Word of advice,change the "g" in your name into a "k" and watch those votes rack up boy.

I think a few on here are taking this a little too serious,its a bit of fun guys,i mean no offence to fourfourtwo here but who gives a **** about this really? its a bit of light hearted fun thats all,nothing serious.

no it isnt. he said because he is active and closes threads that should be open or wat eva

JP Woody said:
Word of advice,change the "g" in your name into a "k" and watch those votes rack up boy.

A nice crack a comedy there :p

My vote goes to 19-11-08 due to him being so active recently and only place you will fine him is the football section.<). class act;)

I vote for anyone but 19-11-08, just not a cool guy.

Last edited:
Frankie said:
I vote for anyone but 19-11-08, just not a cool guy.

Does that mean that FourFourTwo has to put every member of the forum down ,apart from him, for 1 vote?

Does that mean that FourFourTwo has to put every member of the forum down ,apart from him, for 1 vote?

No.. Due to the fact you can only vote for 1 person. (K)

ok, i think there's a little bit too much bumlicking going on here oO)

It's a bit of banter, it's not 'bumlicking'.

Me thinks someone's jealous of 0 votes ;) (K)

XD not jealous at all, not bothered really

Love You Frank ;) :wub: haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back