the official most hated club thread

• Thread starter Thread starter oneunited
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 9K
Liverpool,
Watching them get worse and worse year by year is the highlight of my life.

I don't 'Hate' any football club.
What's the point in hating a group of sportsmen doing a job (for your entertainment).

I like to see United beat Liverpool, City and Chelsea but I don't hate any of the teams? Maybe it's because I'm an adult? I dunno? oO)

Not quite sure how you can have passion for the game then. Anyone Liverpool play, or even I play against I straight away want to beat, hate some clubs more than others though obviously.

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

Watching them get worse and worse year by year is the highlight of my life.

Not just saying it because you said Liverpool but...

You are very, very sad.

Not quite sure how you can have passion for the game then. Anyone Liverpool play, or even I play against I straight away want to beat, hate some clubs more than others though obviously.

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

Not just saying it because you said Liverpool but...

You are very, very sad.

your sort of contradicting yourself here mate, your telling the guy in the above quote he can't have a passion for the game 'which he never said he did have' for not hating a club, then you are calling mr Chelsea sad for stating he hated Liverpool and is enjoying watching them become worse as a football team.

So he is sad for wanting a team he hates to crumble ? its like you would love to see man utd in the situation you are in just now same as you would like to see Everton there so explain why you have called someone sad and then say ' its not because he said Liverpool' when that clearly is the reason why you called him sad.

Beacause i love FC PORTO i hate SL Benfica and Vitoria de Guimaraes

The analysis of oneself, passes no judgement on others.
I don't hate any of the teams? Maybe it's because I'm an adult? I dunno? oO)
Saying that if you don't hate any club is because you are an adult implies meaning that doing the opposite is a childish behaviour, from my point of view.

So that's when you are judging others, in my opinion. And that's what I'm criticizing.

But maybe I'm getting you wrong.

Hate Bolton for no apparent reason and obviously millwall and rangers

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Hate Bolton for no apparent reason and obviously millwall and rangers

Man Utd - Plastic club plastic fans.
Weymouth - Just lol
Boston Utd - Cheating twats.
Sunderland - Mickey Mouse club led by Donald Duck
Leeds Utd - Think they are bigger than they are. Arrogant fans (at least those that came to HP were).
Any club that goes into Administration.

leeds
liverpool
arsenal (love watching them play
chelsea (negitave football)
Celtic (biggots)
Rangers (biggots)

Surely has to be Arsenal.
Tottenham hate Arsenal.
Chelsea hate Arsenal.
West Ham hate Arsenal.
Man Utd hate Arsenal.
Man City hate Arsenal.
Liverpool hate Arsenal.
You hate Arsenal.
I hate Arsenal.
Everyone hates Arsenal.

Man U for being Man U, Chelsea for buying success, Spurs and Derby, because erm, I support Arsenal and Forest. Silly thread really.

Aston Villa - Arch Rivals!
Liverpool - Lucky, Lucky, Lucky = Jammy Bastards!
Newcastle - Think there such a big club; but their not! (The only big thing about them; is that fat muppet with NUFC tattooed on his belly)!
Wolves - "Always **** on the old gold 'n' black"
Bolton - Mid-table, content club. (Looks like things will be different this season)

Back