the official most hated club thread

• Thread starter Thread starter oneunited
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 9K
If we did a Poll in the Prem, Man City would easily come out as most hated club me thinks.

Well, thought it'd be obvious? The club with the most supporters? They'll hate the same club so statistically speaking it'll probably be Barcelona, Liverpool, City, maybe Arsenal.

Dunfermline Athletic, both Old Firm sides, Chelscum, Liverpool, Man City and Real Madrid

i woulda thought Leeds was one of the mosted hated clubs,me personaly of course i hate tha pigs (Sheff Utd) also not a gr8 lover of Chelsea

Everton as they and their fans are now. Horrid little club with a section of their fanbase becoming viler with every season.

Mancs come a close second, but I kind of expect them to behave as many of them do.

Chelsea rate alongside Millwall for me. Small time Cockneys with delusions of being 'hard'. No rivalry there for me at all if I'm honest. Just amusement at how small time they are.

Manure, Real Madrid are becoming a hated team now, i hate to say it but i think man city are becoming a hated team now :(

Oh, Birmingham and Leicester are my other 2 most hated clubs on the planet.

Liverpool at the Very top of me League-- Mainly for the apparent " We are the all mighty" Aura they seem to think they have or have a right to be the best. They are just another mediocre club, who apart from a blip in 2005 haven done **** all for 20 years now. The sooner they realise they belong at mid table the better for all.

Man City-- Noisy Neighbours, Love how they where so happy to get Tevez, and rubbed it in our faces, No it shows all he ever wanted was Money Money Money, and even rumoured to have asked Alex to have him back. 35 years and counting

Chelsea- Only recently, due to the rivalry in terms of league chases.

I respect most other club...

As an argyle fan its exeter, followed by pompy but as a football fan its LEEDS any day of the week

Back