the official most hated club thread

• Thread starter Thread starter oneunited
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 9K
I cannot ******* stand Wycombe, seriously, why do they exist? Infuriating :@

I couldn't say what are the most hated clubs for the people.

For me, it's Real Madrid, Chelsea, ManU, Inter.

Manchester United, Barcelona and a little of Chelsea too.

Outside the obvious (liverpool, chelsea, arsenal, man city, leeds) it is without doubt Bayern Munich

I'm pretty sure almost anyone who isn't a United fan absolutely loves to see Fergies men lose. Purely because it winds their fans up, who all have about a million excuses each as to why they lost :P

Plastic fans, as Billy said.

;)

Barcelona, Man Utd, Liverpool, Leeds, Millwall, Birmingham, Stoke, Any team managed by sam allardyce or gary megson

leeds and millwall. Im sure they have good fans but ive only ever come across the utter ****** and scumbags. Dont actually hate any of our rivals.

Ferrari only fourth - i hate ferrari more than any football team

Agree with you here Triv. One rule for Ferrari, one for everyone else.

I also hate any club that junks its debts by going into administration. Example would be Leeds Utd. Went into administration, got a CVA oaying a fraction of what they owed. As soon as they exited admin, first thing they did was sign Paul Huntington for £500,000. Disgusting. Local businesses would of folded due to this administration but they dont give a ****.

1. Glasgow Rangers
glasgow-rangers-22828.jpg

Partizan Beograd
4-fk-partizan-beograd-1943.png

Dinamo Zagreb
dinamo-zagreb.8783b2ed.png

4. Manchester City
ManCity.gif

5. Olympique Lyonnais
673.gif

Man utd
Millwall
Turkish teams
Hull city
Huddersfield
Bradford
Chelsea
and whoever hates us

I forgot Italian national team (lately Portugal one too, a bit).

Turkish teams
Why Turkish teams? What have they ever done as a whole? IMO it is wrong to hate a whole nation or even a club because of one incident that was the cause of individuals and not a club... While those individuals may associate themselves with Galatasaray, they are not Gala and do not represent what it stands for.

Don't get me wrong, I am a Leeds fan, but, the whole hatred of Galatasaray thing is wrong IMO.

As for my most hated club, probably Barca.

Last edited:
I don't 'Hate' any football club.
What's the point in hating a group of sportsmen doing a job (for your entertainment).

I like to see United beat Liverpool, City and Chelsea but I don't hate any of the teams? Maybe it's because I'm an adult? I dunno? oO)

I don't 'Hate' any football club.
What's the point in hating a group of sportsmen doing a job (for your entertainment).

I like to see United beat Liverpool, City and Chelsea but I don't hate any of the teams? Maybe it's because I'm an adult? I dunno? oO)
I don't get why hating a club has to be a childish behaviour.

Don't you feel it? Good for you. But don't judge the others and their feelings mate.

Back