The Official Patch 9.3.0 *PATCH NOW OUT, THREAD NOW CONTAINS DOWNLOAD LINKS*

since the last update the match day screen loads faster and i can make tactical changes without much delay.
I bought it via steam so it should update with no problems.
btw i have been off work with a broken ankle since december and i have played up to 2026.i have repetitive strain injury.
but its a cracking game and i love every minute of it.:D

since the last update the match day screen loads faster and i can make tactical changes without much delay.
I bought it via steam so it should update with no problems.
btw i have been off work with a broken ankle since december and i have played up to 2026.i have repetitive strain injury.

now THAT'S commitment!

personally i'm wondering if i love my ankles enuff not to break them and have the time off work :D

I think the new patch is out, mine's just updating now!!!

OOOOHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED, I'VE JUST LET OUT A LITTLE BIT OF WEE!!!!

Last edited:
Mine won't launch, it says the steam servers are too busy, and to try again in a few minutes.

no nothing, mine is still trying to reach servers, for half an hour now

hmm does it update by itself because mine is not updating

please help!>

Also, noticed a huge problem with Colchester - we haven't got Jimmy Walker on loan from West Ham, even though we do in real life, and I'm not paying out the wage contribution that West Ham want.

Also, noticed a huge problem with Colchester - we haven't got Jimmy Walker on loan from West Ham, even though we do in real life, and I'm not paying out the wage contribution that West Ham want.
Your right this is a huge problem,it puts the global credit crunch into perspective.

i just kept trying to launch the game until a gap in the server appeared and mine updated automatically

am off to play some FM :p

Your right this is a huge problem,it puts the global credit crunch into perspective.

Not THAT huge.

Anyways, you can now have goals disallowed for fouls at corners, or was that already there?

Cant wait till end of month to get the update so i can get all my players updated

steam has updated my game.first thing i noticed was a processor usage graph after i loaded my saved game.
i'll play it for a bit and come back with any noticeable differences if i may.