The Official Patch 9.3.0 *PATCH NOW OUT, THREAD NOW CONTAINS DOWNLOAD LINKS*

what does it fix???? updating it now

Changelist now on first post

Why are we all so excited about this patch?????

You do realise you are on an FM forum :p

For myself personally im excited as I paid 30 quid and Ive only gotten a season out of the game before it crashed, and being an admin of an FM site you can tell I rather like the game :p Im hoping like with 08 the 3rd patch fixes the game and I can now get down to some HXC fm playing

my steams working now although rather slow but meh i can wait an hour.

but who uses rapidshare.de anyway? its all about .com these days!

Hey, all steam users... ! Go to: My computer>C>Program files>steam>steam apps>common>football manager 09 and click the icon.... :D It's working with me.....

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

OMG!! :D it's downloading.... SO EXITED!!!

how do you install it, i aint got steam i got it through a cd

Steam isn't working well at my pc, so i had to use the path i wrote earlier AND download the patch like everybody else (except for the steam users, of course)

as soon as it downloaded (finally :p) i got on to my club home screen and then it crashed, so i was pretty pooed off because now when i click new game and you know when it says what patch you want to use? well 9.3 doesnt come up :'(

so i said WHAT THE F*CK TOU F*CKIN PIECE OF HORSESH*T

and im really P*ss*d off because now i have to put up with Reina bending down to grab the ball and then stand still when he doesnt have the ball all over again!!!! poo

how come its not on any official sites yet?

working fine here,hope the sorted injuries out though first 3 games i had 7 players taken off with month or more injuries

as soon as it downloaded (finally :p) i got on to my club home screen and then it crashed, so i was pretty pooed off because now when i click new game and you know when it says what patch you want to use? well 9.3 doesnt come up :'(

so i said WHAT THE F*CK TOU F*CKIN PIECE OF HORSESH*T

and im really P*ss*d off because now i have to put up with Reina bending down to grab the ball and then stand still when he doesnt have the ball all over again!!!! poo

You know, you have to install the patch if you don't use steam....

lol bet he just downloaded it and left it on his computer without running it first....

just downloaded and installed. here goes..