The Official Patch 9.3.0 *PATCH NOW OUT, THREAD NOW CONTAINS DOWNLOAD LINKS*

running very well and the match graphics are quicker to load before the game.is it me or are the net posts behind the goal new?.
happy so far.

My steam updating it now, not long left though, i hope there is a big improvement on the pitch graphics.

Just want to play it lol.

Last edited:
nearly done!

its on 95% soo close but soo far away:(

****** torture!:mad:

becks isnt on loan at ac milan. surely the biggest transfer saga of the last month needs to recognised by fm. id be happy even if his future trasnfer just said 'joing ac milan on loan from 2nd of feb for 2 months' but they arent even interested in him!

also zoran tosics stats have been decreased and anderson is in man utd reserves for some reason (sorry for my man utd bias lol)

everything else seems great! match engine and graphics now much smoother

It is, who do you think realised it :p Just SI are too cheap to pay for hosting so have just uploaded it to Rapidshare

Like I said, its the other option you get when you instal the game :p

it wasnt on SI's website or Footballmanager2009.com they were both still listing the 9.2.0 patch, but now SI has a newspage saying its out with a link to the usual sharing sites.

just was a little unsure because when i read this thread it wasnt even on the first page of discussion, and u would think the hottest piece of FM news for a while would be top of the list.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

I was gunna say SI dont include midseason loans as im sure they didnt but Celtic players who went out on loan in Jan are out on loan on the game so dunno.

You cant set future loans either so they couldnt have done that

surely the geniuses that write this huge programme could code a future loan into the game. even if as a player you cant arrange it?

it wasnt on SI's website or Footballmanager2009.com they were both still listing the 9.2.0 patch, but now SI has a newspage saying its out with a link to the usual sharing sites.

just was a little unsure because when i read this thread it wasnt even on the first page of discussion, and u would think the hottest piece of FM news for a while would be top of the list.

What are you talking about, this thread ever since it was made has been on the first page, its a Sticky! so it doesnt move

wow.

has any1 had a problem with the 7stars coaches

ive got a coach that has 18 technique and 18 attacking - thats 7star for 'shooting' but now on 9.3 i get 4 stars

any1 else?

i cant start the game :mad: steam has been updating for 1 n half hours now its a **** take

thanks alot gregor

**** thats more interesting

too get 7 stars you need motivation, determination, Level of Discipline

this is getting realistic as ****

man, im loving fm already.

have they updated all the transfers for every league e.g for cardiff

8-|Thanks8-|

will people post links to the new editor please

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

have they updated all transfers

ofc they have

New Editor? the editors the same