The Official Patch 9.3.0 *PATCH NOW OUT, THREAD NOW CONTAINS DOWNLOAD LINKS*

working fine here,hope the sorted injuries out though first 3 games i had 7 players taken off with month or more injuries

sadly i have started picking up more injuries on the field and in training.also the physio report is different.i now get a inbetween date for fitness,i.e. 5 days and 7 days or 1 month and 1 month 3 weeks.but i suppose its for the better of the game.

Just loading up a new game. Lots of match engine tweaks and hopefully a lot of the long term game issues have now been fixed. Crossing fingers though :D

i have also many injuries, 7 players injured in 3 matches. That's quite a lot in my opinion

Just loading up a new game. Lots of match engine tweaks and hopefully a lot of the long term game issues have now been fixed. Crossing fingers though :D

the biggest shock on 9.3 is the 7star thingy

7stars the coach needs to have motivation, determination, Level of Discipline and others

really cool must be well hard to get 7stars now tho.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

i have also many injuries, 7 players injured in 3 matches. That's quite a lot in my opinion

meh its annoying aint it?

you've gotta handle situations like that:)

yeah pretty annoying, and i can't see when they are fit again. They are all awaiting treatment for something:S

Iv just read somewhere else its because u dont hav any physios as the game released them! Its worth chekin out!

What the .... I had one, but now i ain't got one anymore, thanks.
Still pretty ****** all those injuries,

Very, very early days, but the tweaking to the match engine has made it truly awesome. It's responding brilliantly to real world tactics. Huge thumbs up from me about that. Injuries seem a bit heavy, but will monitor to see if it's just pre-season knocks as none of them have been particularly bad ones - more niggly sort of stuff.

Right lads reasons for and against starting a new game just for this patch, as im going to have to think long and hard about doing it.

Reasons For:

Reasons Against:

Reasons for:

Less Bugs
Updated players/transfers
Most importantly you have full bragging rights as on the old patch if your winning its obv becuase you are exploiting a bug and therefore not truly doing well ;)

Against:

Dont need to start agen if u have a good game going already
If your a cheater your ****** as it new compatible versions of genie scout and FMRTE wont be out for a few weeks

Any major player attributes different ? ?

nah,

but i am soo disappointed that the whole arsenal team are soo underated tbh. sooo sad.

fabregas, sagna, clichy, diaby, rosicky, eduardo. The only arsenal player that are spot on stats wise is RVP no1 else.

massively underated any1 else think the same?

Fabregas is a world class midfielder so how can he be improved. Passing and creativity already 20

As for the other 5 mentioned above, apart from Clichy they are very average premiership players. Hence why Arsenal are 5th in the prem.

Agbonlahor should have been improved. Finishing 11.?

Micah Richards definately taken down and Stephen Ireland improved

Last edited: