The Official Patch 9.3.0 *PATCH NOW OUT, THREAD NOW CONTAINS DOWNLOAD LINKS*

Would I be right in thinking that any tactics that worked well in 9.2 may need to be tweaked to work just as well in 9.3?

100% wrong tbh..

fabregas has '10' pace? hes not fast but 10 that is mega slow tbh.

passing and creativity 20? no its not! its 18 :|

rosicky, eduardo, sagna average? omg.......rosicky is quality player. anybody who has a good football knowledge knows how good rosicky is no affence....

eduardo? best finisher arsenal have got since the departure of henry so calling him average is abit insane...

sagna? was the voted in the best right back in prem last season..

nah,

but i am soo disappointed that the whole arsenal team are soo underated tbh. sooo sad.

fabregas, sagna, clichy, diaby, rosicky, eduardo. The only arsenal player that are spot on stats wise is RVP no1 else.

massively underated any1 else think the same?

The had to be taken down as they were OP ttm

Fabregas is a world class midfielder so how can he be improved. Passing and creativity already 20

As for the other 5 mentioned above, apart from Clichy they are very average premiership players. Hence why Arsenal are 5th in the prem.

Agbonlahor should have been improved. Finishing 11.?

Micah Richards definately taken down and Stephen Ireland improved

Ireland was improved

gregor whats 'OP ttm'?

oh and btw all because arsenal are having a bad season doesnt mean they are ****? stupid if you tell me..

gregor whats 'OP ttm'?

oh and btw all because arsenal are having a bad season doesnt mean they are ****? stupid if you tell me..

All that's happened is that Arsenal have now been rated to the same basic standard as the rest of the Premier League modified by the players' form this season. Spurs also should have been hit with the stick too this patch (not playing with new database so not checked) but as a result solely of their poor performances. Arsenal had a new researcher this year. He got it wrong and overinflated their base stats and with Arsenal having yet another 'poor' season, then the players stats are bound to go down.

gregor whats 'OP ttm'?

Over powered to the max

yh thansk zebedee and gregor it makes sense now.

cant talk right now playing rhys netgame going to kick his ***

Would I be right in thinking that any tactics that worked well in 9.2 may need to be tweaked to work just as well in 9.3?

Depends on the tactics. Mine are actually working better. But I'll be tweaking them because I can now make them work properly rather than have to have extra insurance against a glitch in the match engine which was being exploited by players and computer alike :)

Anyone else scoring plenty from corners???

There's a huge exploit I think waiting to happen... near post isn't defended properly. It's a temporary fix to another glitch but it's probably one of those where the cure is worse than the disease... Not played with set pieces much though. Are you using the two jump with goalkeeper with balls to the six yard box routine?

doesnt every1 score loads from corners? i score loads maybe its just me.

There's a huge exploit I think waiting to happen... near post isn't defended properly. It's a temporary fix to another glitch but it's probably one of those where the cure is worse than the disease... Not played with set pieces much though. Are you using the two jump with goalkeeper with balls to the six yard box routine?

Nah just Carragher attacking the keeper, though, I do have a couple attacking the near post for flick-ons and yes the corners are aimed for the 6yard box.

Nah just Carragher attacking the keeper, though, I do have a couple attacking the near post for flick-ons and yes the corners are aimed for the 6yard box.

Cheers Willster. Sounds like an exploit routine which you've figured out there. :) The near post player moves into the six yard box if no-one is in that space from his team, get two players in there and one will get the flick on, and then a player good in the air will finish it off. Super routine. And silly SI. :D

Cheers Willster. Sounds like an exploit routine which you've figured out there. :) The near post player moves into the six yard box if no-one is in that space from his team, get two players in there and one will get the flick on, and then a player good in the air will finish it off. Super routine. And silly SI. :D

Ssssshhhhhh dont tell anyone. :D:D

one thing about the coaches i have noticed.before i had 7 training players in attack but after the patch i now only have 3 coaches training 56 players in attack with a excellent rating.This has allowed me to move other coaches onto different attributes.

Just played my first game of FM in like 3 months.

The 2d graphics at least are braw now. Before this patch they were worse than 08.

More feedback as I player more :)

Just played my first game of FM in like 3 months.

The 2d graphics at least are braw now. Before this patch they were worse than 08.

More feedback as I player more :)

Do you need to start a new game to make fully use of the 9.3 patch,or can you continue with your current game

Usually you dont but someone just said in a thread that you do, ill test it

EDIT: YOU CAN CONTINUE YOUR GAMES FROM 9.0.2 ON 9.0.3

Last edited:
Something I noticed for Colchester on this patch.

They've made Johnnie Jackson worse (stat wise), but they've made David Perkins much better than he actually is. He was signed from Rochdale in the Summer, and his stats have been better than Jackson's, yet Jackson is an ex-Tottenham player.

Last edited:
is it just me or does this patch really slow down the game. i had 2 go back to the 9.2.0 patch cos it was so slow