The Official Patch 9.3.0 *PATCH NOW OUT, THREAD NOW CONTAINS DOWNLOAD LINKS*

i guess that true having a small squad, but its just an habbit i only tend to buy when i need to..

if i got djourou and alex song as backup for gallas and toure then ill just stick with them even though i know they are not capable of covering for toure and gallas but thats the chance i take really.

no point signing another defender for like 10m when hes going to be backup anyway.

True, although when I can, I try to have 3 central defenders of equal ability (or at least level appropriate ability) purely because I know all will get games because of injuries and suspensions through a season. Depends on what type of tactics you play though too.

Right, Bognor Regis want me. Might do a thread on the joys of Bognor. Ho-hum - first day of unemployment though, so it's all good. XD

i have had a message come up when i update it says a sharing violation has occurred while accessing C:\Program Files\Sports interactive\Football Manager 2009zfm.exe.

can someone please help cheers

i have had a message come up when i update it says a sharing violation has occurred while accessing C:\Program Files\Sports interactive\Football Manager 2009zfm.exe.

can someone please help cheers

Turn the game off when installing the update?

playing with fc barcelona and all youth players have a full time contract, in other teams there are the same mistake???

Hi, first time iv been on laptop for abit.

i was asking i couldnt get patch to work!!

when i click on it to download it it comes up a box, RUN SAVE etc

i go to save it in football manager file like i have done in previous patches and it just goes off.

then i go into documents football manager file, its their but it says torrent file underneath it. but it hasnt downloaded it

all the other patches worked bar this one.

sorry for the explination if its not clear.

help would be appreciated. cheers

Because youre downloding the torrent not the patch.

You can download the patch from the RS link or you can download the torrent which you then open up in a torrent program which then downloads the patch.

yeah i click the option saying bittorrent pc

I have downloaded the previous patches fine though

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Gregor i think iv cracked it.

am not very good on computers, only realy ever go on them to play this game ha

i needed to dowload bittorrent did i,

i did that and clicked on download now its in bittorent downloading. no seeds tho

is this right what iam doing.

never had this problem previous.

Dont download it from a torrent then use the direct rapidshare link

its downloading in bittorrent 6 1.2

is this right??

once its downloaded do i move it football manager folder?

Yeh

and just open it anywhere, it instals itself to the correct place

Cheers mate.

iam i bit lacking in computer skills so need taking through step by step.

nice one!!!!

how do i get the real kits and badges? does it work on this patch?

Yes, follow the guides and look in the download section, links are on the right hand side

help!!!!why my staff automaticly renewal contracts????where i must go to disable that function and myself renewal contracts for staff!!i have very bed assist manager and i offer him mutual terminatin but board block!!!so where i must go in game to do thath i myself renewal contracts??

help!!!!why my staff automaticly renewal contracts????where i must go to disable that function and myself renewal contracts for staff!!i have very bed assist manager and i offer him mutual terminatin but board block!!!so where i must go in game to do thath i myself renewal contracts??

Go to the menus at the top of the screen, Manager > Team Settings. Should be a tickbox there for contract business.

oh noes!

now i 'have' to start a new game; i'd started with a updated january database hosted by someone and to look at it they defo over did it, i wondered why mark noble was lampard-esque!

heh this is my first post ooo ;o at some point i'll prlly put a fancy leeds united pic up or smth not today thoe.. now which prem team shall i go with to get a good feel of this new patch? hmmm i hate going with top 4 teams but really tempted this time :|

we'll see :p

Go to the menus at the top of the screen, Manager > Team Settings. Should be a tickbox there for contract business.
i go ther and there is an information that assist manger is response to renewal contractcs but i think that is non what i looking i must find where to go to myself renewal contracts for my staff!!!so what are you think!!where else i must go??

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

please anybody help!!!where i renewal contract for my staff i don t want to contracts renewal automaticlly!?!?!?!