The Official Rangers Match Thread

Bocanegra <3

Great player, always gave 100% for us and grabbed a goal or two off set pieces.

Not a great result for Rangers but the away goal could be vital.
I still think Rangers will progress :S

Just came home from the match...it was great! :D
Not happy with the line-up and how we played but I'm very happy with the rusult. The fact that we didn't lose the game is amazing...tought that Rangers will win for 3,4 goals.

Still think Rangers will progress tho :S

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by The Bath Manager
He also has been superb since joining.
I cant resist this little dig.

He was superb for the Slovenians second goal wasnt he? Taxi for Wallace.

he cant be any worse than that bomb scare you's have at the back after the rangers a started watching the celtic game and that forster is shocking and without kevin wilson yous look alot worst than us.

he cant be any worse than that bomb scare you's have at the back after the rangers a started watching the celtic game and that forster is shocking and without kevin wilson yous look alot worst than us.

Our defence was actually all right tonight considering we where missing 3 of the starting back 4 and the 4th was out of position. Cha really helped cover the lack of pace, Maj was less of a bomb scare than usually and Mulgrew was solid. Forster was nervous and punching at everything but tbf he just joined the squad yesterday and was making his 1st European appearance, he still kept a clean sheet as well.

he knows most of the squad and the offside goal they score was shocking defending ano it was offside but he was just allowed eh turn and slip it in between to 2 centre backs and after watching that performance a think yous will struggle over there cause we all know yous dont travel well.brilliant at home but ***** away from home.

he knows most of the squad and the offside goal they score was shocking defending ano it was offside but he was just allowed eh turn and slip it in between to 2 centre backs and after watching that performance a think yous will struggle over there cause we all know yous dont travel well.brilliant at home but ***** away from home.

Celtic traditionally dont travel well but this is a new team with a new manager so I dont think it will affect us. Kayal, Hooper and Wilson should all be back for that game so im confident we will still progress.

a dont think yous will because what a seen of them they looked good on the counter dont get me wrong yous where all over them but they still showed they could cut yous open and over there yous have to attack them to get that goal and a think they will just catch you on the counter.

a dont think yous will because what a seen of them they looked good on the counter dont get me wrong yous where all over them but they still showed they could cut yous open and over there yous have to attack them to get that goal and a think they will just catch you on the counter.

They where good on the counter but with Kayal back in the center and Brown on the right not only will we not give away as much of the ball but we will get it back quicker. Kayal is key to our game and he will make a huge difference in the second leg.

one man doesnt make up a team but dont get me wrong he is good but not that good.

He doesnt make the team but he defiantly improves it.
I forgot to say the result of our tie may also be irrelevant as Sion played 5 illegal players, im really hoping we dont get through on that ruling though, id rather we earned our way in.

He doesnt make the team but he defiantly improves it.
I forgot to say the result of our tie may also be irrelevant as Sion played 5 illegal players, im really hoping we dont get through on that ruling though, id rather we earned our way in.
a just heard that on sky sport news thats probably greeting about everyone againist yous again but now you have took it to the top ha
***** dig but had to say it.

Ca't believe people are blaming McCoist. The players dont seem to care and their performance last night was unacceptable.

Ca't believe people are blaming McCoist. The players dont seem to care and their performance last night was unacceptable.

Because managers are easy targets. Sometimes wrongly, sometimes rightly. This case, wrongly.

Because managers are easy targets. Sometimes wrongly, sometimes rightly. This case, wrongly.

It annoys me though because all McCoist wants is to see us win.

---------- Post added 22/08/2011 at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was 19/08/2011 at 06:35 PM ----------

Yesterday was great, loved the attacking football. And Timothy has lost his head after their result!

Last edited: