The OMGAWD Rooney signs new 5 year contract thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 254
  • Views Views 16K
Sneijder's already said numerous times that any player would be idiotic to snub a move to manchester united, he stayed last summer due to respecting his current contract at Milan.. which isn't seeming to be improved any time soon

dream on yous'e couldn't afford a bag of mince :P

dream on yous'e couldn't afford a bag of mince :P

says an Arsenal fan? dream on Calum, give it time mate and Manchester United will prove you, and all the other doubters in the world that Manchester United Football Club will come strong, they always do!

The other thing that interests me is how all these people who support our rivals doubting we have any transfer money, how do you all know this for sure? you don't... if we didn't have money to spend, we wouldn't surely "waste" £7 million on Bebe, an unknown to anybody player?

Last edited:
The other thing that interests me is how all these people who support our rivals doubting we have any transfer money, how do you all know this for sure? you don't... if we didn't have money to spend, we wouldn't surely "waste" £7 million on Bebe, an unknown to anybody player?

Or turning that poorly thought out point on it's head, if you did have money why have you brought a £7m player and not someone already world class? Because let's fact it, United are still a couple of world class players away from winning the league at the moment.

Alex 1-0 Ryan

says an Arsenal fan? dream on Calum, give it time mate and Manchester United will prove you, and all the other doubters in the world that Manchester United Football Club will come strong, they always do!

we made a 50 million profit this year

also we have money to spend and spend it wiseley (sp) on improvements or backups

we also dont need to spend money because we have Wilshere and co comming from the reserves

Or turning that poorly thought out point on it's head, if you did have money why have you brought a £7m player and not someone already world class? Because let's fact it, United are still a couple of world class players away from winning the league at the moment.

Alex 1-0 Ryan

Alex 1-0 Ryan? not to sure how you work that one out when we are 3rd in the Premier League after a "poor" start to the season when your team are where? i rest my case...

we spend £7 million on a player Bebe because we can, i honestly believe if, like all you rival fans say "we have no money" a manager as wise as Fergie wouldn't waste £7 mil on a player unknown heard off. we shall prove you all wrong come January or next summer when we make a big name signing, watch this space...

Another thing to think about, when Fergie retires. What do then?

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Alex 1-0 Ryan? not to sure how you work that one out when we are 3rd in the Premier League after a "poor" start to the season when your team are where? i rest my case...

we spend £7 million on a player Bebe because we can, i honestly believe if, like all you rival fans say "we have no money" a manager as wise as Fergie wouldn't waste £7 mil on a player unknown heard off. we shall prove you all wrong come January or next summer when we make a big name signing, watch this space...

Too bad this thread it about United then, and makes that point void.

What has any of this got to with Rooneys contract?

Off topic and petty arguments over our respective clubs position in the league ftl.

Another thing to think about, when Fergie retires. What do then?

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Too bad this thread it about United then, and makes that point void.

oh yes, highlight my comments yet others are talking about Arsenal and Liverpool in this thread, well done.

I'm not sure this is entirely on topic. What on earth has Liverpool's poor start got anything to do with United being poor and in debt?!

No, you spend £7m on a player because you can't afford the world class expensive players you need. Yes you spend £7m on a player and spend about 25m overall but the wages between those 3 players will come to about 40k per week, you can't afford it. End of.

i admit, i worry about the day Fergie comes out and says he is retiring. although i am sure we shall find someone to take over the biggest club in England and do well.
Urm, technically your not the biggest club in England Mr.Stubbz, try again.

But as Jake has asked us to take this back on topic in a way..

Rooney ripped off United and SAF bent over for him. Oh and I have no respect for Rooney anymore.

I don't think Rooney would have done that good at Barcelona or Real Madrid, if he would have went there.
I been a Rooney fan ever since I saw him play for Everton, even though I am an Arsenal supporter. Glad he decided to stay with Manchester United, he's better at United.

Urm, technically your not the biggest club in England Mr.Stubbz, try again.

But as Jake has asked us to take this back on topic in a way..

Rooney ripped off United and SAF bent over for him. Oh and I have no respect for Rooney anymore.

not wanting to go off topic as i have just earned a warning over it but i'd love to see who is the biggest club in England is?

end off the day, Wayne Rooney has signed a new deal, has he ripped Fergie and the club off? posible yes, will the fans just forgive him at the drop of a hat? no they certainly won't. being in the bishop blaize before the game on Wednesday, the feel in their towards Wayne leave or stay was one of hatred. he has a lot of hard work ahead of him to win over the die hard fans again.

not wanting to go off topic as i have just earned a warning over it but i'd love to see who is the biggest club in England is?

end off the day, Wayne Rooney has signed a new deal, has he ripped Fergie and the club off? posible yes, will the fans just forgive him at the drop of a hat? no they certainly won't. being in the bishop blaize before the game on Wednesday, the feel in their towards Wayne leave or stay was one of hatred. he has a lot of hard work ahead of him to win over the die hard fans again.

Love how you ignore my point. At least it proves I was right.

Let's be honest, he bent SAF over and SAF basically applied the lube for him. Rooney made a mockery of Baconface's ''authority''/

Well, facts show the biggest team in England is Liverpool.. so ya'no.

And not at all fans will forgive him straight away but the fickle one's will as soon as he scores again.

Let's be honest, he bent SAF over and SAF basically applied the lube for him. Rooney made a mockery of Baconface's ''authority''/

no, i haven't ignored your point, infact far from it. i was told to stay on topic so answering to your theory would be taking us off topic again.

To be fair none of us know how it went and we probably won't find out for a long time.

Maybe it's just an incredibly complicated way of Rooney getting a wage rise during a horrific run of form...

Back