Thanks to the followers :) Struggling just now but hopefully a can turn it around soon :p

Great Story going to do my own one Good Luck hope you turn it around (H)

Yeah just getting started off gonna wait a bit before I do a thread because I never done a thread before :S

Last edited:
Keep going with this mate. Great story.

I have an 1860 save going on myself at the min and am totally addicted to it

Right laptop was getting fixed but a still have the game save so will be updating again tomorrow :p Sorry about the delay

1860 Munich 0 Kaiserslautern 2

1860 Munich's tactical tinkering failed to pay off today as they again failed to end there win less run after a 2-0 defeat at the Alliance Arena. Both teams had chances but it was the visitors who took them and they continue to shock there critics as they sit in the top six in the league.

View attachment 232815

Stuttgart 1 1860 Munich 3
(Blake x2. Aigner.)

A blistering opening half an hour from 1860 Munich saw them win only there second league game of the season at Stuttgart today. Ebanks Blake scored a brace as his team ran riot at the start of the match. the second half was slightly less of a spectacle with both teams tiring the match fizzled out. Bernard told reporters,

"I am delighted with the first half display and I am delighted to be off the foot of the table. Well done lads keep that level of performance up."

View attachment 232854

1860 Munich 4 Wolfsburg 1
(Griffiths x2. Reed. Silva.)

1860 Munich continued there new found form with a massive 4-1 win over Wolfsburg at the Alliance Arena this afternoon. A brace from talented striker Leigh Griffiths helped 1860 on there way as they climbed out of the relegation zone after back to back wins. Bernard told reporters,

"Thats the way I know the team can play and I hope this run continues and we climb the league to a position that I know we deserve."

View attachment 232871

German Cup Round 3

1860 Munich 1 Bayern Munich 2
(Griffiths)

A close fought game saw Bayern Munich defeat there rivals and progress through to the quarter finals of the German Cup. 1860 played well throughout the match but were just not strong enough to stop Bayern and it is the giants of Munich that progress. Bernard told reporters,

"This match came at the worst time possible just as we were putting a run together. But I know my players and they played well today so I have faith that we can continue our league form into the coming weeks."

View attachment 232872