I got a job at New England! **** right way to start!:)

Hi all,
Gonna give this a go, a bit different to the challenges I normally set myself... I normally just stay at one club throughout the game...

Leagues loading:- South Africa, Australia, China, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Mexico, USA, Argentina, Brazil

Anyone completed this yet on FM12, and have many from other years done this?

Sounds like a beast!!!

Follow my progress at...
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/chal...ladze-ready-world-domination.html#post1480076

Hi all,
Gonna give this a go, a bit different to the challenges I normally set myself... I normally just stay at one club throughout the game...

Leagues loading:- South Africa, Australia, China, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Mexico, USA, Argentina, Brazil

Anyone completed this yet on FM12, and have many from other years done this?

Sounds like a beast!!!

Follow my progress at...
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/chal...ladze-ready-world-domination.html#post1480076

I've won the asian cup with Adelaide and the north american with LA on fm11

About to start the season :) Hopefully i can do well and get promotion to the top league

About to start the season :) Hopefully i can do well and get promotion to the top league

Turns out it is the second league i get promoted to, why not just have a third division, second division, first division then premier league instead of 2nd, 1st, 1st division elite, premier.

I've just started this and straight away got the Gold Coast United job after toughly choosing them over New England who also offered me their job.. Wish me luck!

EDIT: I finished 3rd and then lost in the preliminary round final so no Champions league next season - My squad is growing though

Last edited:
Just started this challenge - had a game on 2010 to get Droylsden to Champions League glory, but someone already beat me to that :p.

Got offered the job of F.C.A.K manager straight away - one of the things I love about starting unemployed are the little things. Like signing a player and finding out he had an interesting arrival (Bigirimana, Bangura), or finding out why your board are broke and keen to sell despite the reasonably large stadium, and why the team name is so peculiar.

In the case of F.C.A.K, it was named after the former chairman, who was charged on grounds of corruption and banned from football for life. The team were docked 15 points, fined R500,000 (roughly £40,000) and relegated to the bottom tier. They got promoted to the first division at the start of the game.

Something I've noticed that seems a bit...buggy, in the South African first division, trialists can play in competitive matches. This has proven very useful given I have a wage budget to spend of -5k and the players have the durability of wet cardboard, but feels a little cheap (no pun intended).

After finishing 3rd in my first season with Gold Coast United I then won the Hyundai A-League twice in the row and won the champions league, the first time of asking! Beating the defendants in the final and there keeper scored a last minute winner for me! Was mental... I resigned shortly after and I am now managing in Brazil with Palmeiras, with whom I am doing well in my first season :) Really enjoying this challenge

The Final is in November and the semi October and Quarters when you play next is in September :).. I got very confused at first as well

Ive been doin this challenge and I'm makin good progress,I started in south Africa where I got the vacant mp black aces job, I got them promoted to the south African premier league in first season finishing 1st, my first season in premier league I finished 2nd place which got me in the African Europa league I failed miserably in that competition got knocked ou in second round. In my 3rd season I finished 3rd in premier league but managed to win the super 8 and south African Fa cup. In my 4th season i finally won the premier league and was gonna have my first stab at the African champions league,my 5th season I finished 2nd in the premier league but done the important ting which was win the African champions league at my first attempt :) I also managed to get to club world championship final where I was hammered by Chelsea ha. So I resigned from mp black aces and decided I would go for north American champions league next, the new York red bulls job was vacant I applied and was turned down so I waited about half a year for a good job and applied for France to get me more rep and surprisingly got offered it,they wer 3rd in world cup group with 2 games left I won them both and finished 2nd got into play offs where I beat turkey. Then to my luck the la galaxy manager retired so I applied and got offered it. Was handy that they wer already in the north American champions league and I won that quiet easily surprisingly although I did have a scare I the semi final I lost at home but beat tigres away, got pumas in final and beat them 3-0, I also made to world cup semis wer Russia just knocked me out don't ask how i was 2-0 up got a man sent off and crumbled ha ah well. I am top of MLS at the moment so want to finish the season here hopefully win MLS and move on to next one. So i got 2 down and 3 to go dunno where to try next ha decisions decisions :)

Last edited:
The mighty GIF Nike are still going strong, looking like good contenders for the division title this season, back to back championships here we come

I started with Shanghai Dongya, luckily they hired me on the first avaliable day and for some reason they sacked their manager who got them into 5th place. Anyways, I got them into first place and promoted in the remainder of the season (it was 14 games left i think). I'm currently in my second season and im back in 5th place in the top division/super league. My next game is against Shanghai Shenhua (whatever there name is(the team Nicolas Anelka plays for))