Just won back to back champions leagues with la galaxy I decided to try win it again as my first won I took over wen they wer already past the group stage and even though I am confident I would of got them through didn't feel right counting it :) , gonna go for the UEFA champions league now.

I took over Palmeiras as they had 1 game left of the season and I couldn't help them from finishing 6th... Just finished my 1st season with them and finished 4th and qualified for the South American Champions league equal. Winning the Brazilian Cup on the way and winning the Europa League equal against Sao Paolo, the league champions (Great final btw, won 3-1 on aggregate). Good season I think, i've learned the squad and I think we can push for the title next season!

I restarted mine for the new database.
I downloaded a Japanese db as that gives you 4-5 extra chances at qualifying in Asia, and an Oceania db including New Zealand, Fiji and New Caledonia so I have a chance to win the hexagon.

I started at Gold Coast and signed Ivan Ergic as my Australian Marquee (Serbian with Australia as 2nd nationality) and Arthuro as the other Marquee both on free transfers. Also signed a Sierra Leone CB as backup for free. No transfer budget and most of the good free players are taken, so I doubt I'll be doing too much more in the way of transfers.

I restarted mine for the new database.
I downloaded a Japanese db as that gives you 4-5 extra chances at qualifying in Asia, and an Oceania db including New Zealand, Fiji and New Caledonia so I have a chance to win the hexagon.

I started at Gold Coast and signed Ivan Ergic as my Australian Marquee (Serbian with Australia as 2nd nationality) and Arthuro as the other Marquee both on free transfers. Also signed a Sierra Leone CB as backup for free. No transfer budget and most of the good free players are taken, so I doubt I'll be doing too much more in the way of transfers.

Hey,mate I've started with GDU as well,but who did you sign at RB,when Thwaite was gone?(I assume he was since hes your starting aussie Marquee)

Hey,mate I've started with GDU as well,but who did you sign at RB,when Thwaite was gone?(I assume he was since hes your starting aussie Marquee)

Thwaite is still there. I signed Ergic on trial then waited for the registration window to open before removing Thwaite's marquee status, and then signed Ergic as my Australian Marquee. I had plenty of wage allowence left, so I was able to do that.

Thwaite is still there. I signed Ergic on trial then waited for the registration window to open before removing Thwaite's marquee status, and then signed Ergic as my Australian Marquee. I had plenty of wage allowence left, so I was able to do that.
Why didn't i think of that? thanks

Just Started this , got the New england job in the MLS , Signed Guti Bruins and Daniel Cousin and Calen Carr 5th i the league

Been a few weeks since i last posted, but just won CL with Gold Coast FC and managing ivory coast 3rd ranking! my life in australia is good at the moment but i think i might move to south america and give that a try! hows everyone else getting off??

@nj_cartwright <-- :)

Next update, after qualifying for the Copa Libertadores, I did succeed in winning it with Palmeiras! 2/5 completed now... Theres some very good teams in that competition and it was tough to win... I've now taken the Sporting Kansas job in the USA, they are already in the NACL and they actually won it 2 seasons ago so I have high hopes

Just started it, have loaded south africa 1&2, have sunday league experience so lets go!!

Woo Woo, have played fm for years but never seen this!! Here goes nothing should be an amazing journey! Doing it with no England leagues too.... 8-|
Haven't loaded any european league at the moment as I think that the european champions league would be a nice place to end it all.?.
Well I taken charge of Gold Coast United for my first job!!!
As to only signing players from the nation we are in, does that apply to staff as well?
Cheers, I will keep you posted and wish you all, all the very best in becoming an FM GOD!!!!

Am still in charge of GIF Nike, second in the league (promotion place) with 2 to play, if i win both games i will be in the top league. Also in the final of the Swedish Cup