Promoted with Goias in the first season! Just need to finish about 5th and I'm in the South America CL. Rafael Toloi will be the key I think. I've locked him into a long contract so he won't be leaving anytime soon. Though, my key right back, Douglas has buggered off to Stade Rennias because I didn't realise his contract was ending... I've managed to sign some good first team players who don't add to the overall ability of the squad but add depth.

Hi there. Love the sound of this challange. Only got my game yesterday,loving the new format so lets get this challange started. Please message me if you want to chat via email and keep upto date with my progress. Good look :)

So ive started my 'Pentagon Challenge'!!!
I loaded my game with (Argentina leagues 1,2 - Australia L1 - Brazil L1,2,3 - China L1,2 - Italy L1,2,3,4 - Mexico 1,2 - South Africa L1,2 - South Korea L1,2 and Spain L1,2,3 *****Note 'L' stands for leagues in relevant leagues*****
SO i started on the brazil start day december 2010 and unemployed. It took alot of clicking 'continue' but after 4 months i got a job at Incheon Korea Railroad in the Korean nation league. They are already 11 games into there season but have a reasonable squad,more a stepping stone then a team to win this leg of the challange.
Ill keep you updated.
Time for a few hours play

Has anyone won any of the champions leagues of any continent yet?

If I was to start this, what would you recommend I load up country wise?

Thanks.

If I was to start this, what would you recommend I load up country wise?

Thanks.

As i have but that depends on the computer you have. If you dont have a very powerful computer i would recommend just loading the top leagues from each country but starting sunday league experience and unemployed might limit you getting a job for awhile. Hope this helps

I'm defo going to give this a start today, haven't got much planned next week so I'll nerd this save out

Anyone got any tips for this, eg what league to load, load less leagues then add leagues, what country to start in, stay at one club for a while or move around more.

Also how many people have played with the 'Additional Info' Sustainable Management, Nationalistic Management and APLA?

Tbh I don't think I'll play using them as love the english leagues and signing players to much haha.

Cheers.

Just started this now (6)

I'm playing without doing the addition info as I like to manager in England at some point and like signing players from all over the world lol (hope this doesn't make me any worse if I do go on to complete this challenge)

Right I've loaded the following countries/leagues...

South Africa - South African premiership/National first division
Australia - A League
South Korea - K-League/N-League
England - Premier division/Blue square bet N/S
Scotland - Premier league
Spain - Liga BBVA/Liga Adelante
USA - MLS
Argentina - Premier league/Second league
Brazil - First division/Second division

View attachment 224745To show I'm on Sunday league reputation.

I've applied for all available jobs in the job centre and have gone with these....

View attachment 224746

I picked MP Black Aces over F.C.A.K due to the team having higher value young players so could come in handy in the future.

I'm going to save it every 2 months due to my other save messing up (don't want same happening on this one), I'll upload screenshots at the end of every season to let you lot know how it's going.

Woop, woop let's do this! :)

Have got the job at F.C.A.K should I stick with a 4-4-2? And just got the wage budget out of the red :D any ideas on who I should sign?

Going to start this challenge befor i do though could someone tell me about adding leagues in game? Can you a lnew league when ever you want? Thanks

Started a few days ago, got offered MP Black Aces. Predicted 2nd in the first division but won it comfortably by about 16 points, then 2nd season finished 10th in the Premiership and got to the semi's of the cup :( Now about to start the 3rd season, much stronger team now so should push higher up the league and hopefully bag a trophy.

Started game, loaded brazil, argentina, south africa, south korea, australia, mexico, usa, germany, italy, spain and croatia. Got offered a job by gungneung city in korea but decided to wait and have just accepted the job at Vancouver whitecaps in the MLS. For anyone who hasnt seen it they play at BC place stadium which I think is one of the best in the world. see below

images

Started game, loaded brazil, argentina, south africa, south korea, australia, mexico, usa, germany, italy, spain and croatia. Got offered a job by gungneung city in korea but decided to wait and have just accepted the job at Vancouver whitecaps in the MLS. For anyone who hasnt seen it they play at BC place stadium which I think is one of the best in the world.

Had to start again, the player registration system and transfers is impossible in the MLS!! I signed a player and couldn't register him and my wages where then to high but i couldnt get it to lower even when I cleared all my players!

Started this challenge loading Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, South Africa, USA. I started in Brazil 2010 and was hired by Criciuma in the Second Division. Only predicted a lowly 11th but have beat some good teams in the State Championship so i am confident about promotion.

All my screen shots should do the talking for me,

View attachment 226784View attachment 226785View attachment 226786View attachment 226787View attachment 226788View attachment 226789View attachment 226790View attachment 226791

At first I thought I'd qualified for the Champions League but I researched it and found out it was the equivalent of the Europa League :/ Oh well, I'll still try and win it. Sticking with United FC, as I have made some very good signings! Next update soon!

EDIT: Is there any other screen shots I need to add/people want to see? If so let me know.

Last edited:
I have just started this and have decided to start in north america and have been given my first chance at mls club new england i will put up screen shots and let everyone know how i am getting on at the end of each season.

Just started this challenge. I loaded up Argentina(D1+2), Australia(A-League), Brazil(D1+2), China(D1+2), Mexico(D1+2), South Africa(D1+2) and South Korea(D1+2). Applied for all jobs and managed to get manager of Australian side Gold Coast United and Saudi Arabia U23s. Will post screens at the half way point and end of the seasons.

Ronan, JUST started too. I've just accepted a job in the south korean 2nd division let me know how you get on