Gunna give this a go after my exam period so should be starting in the next few weeks! definitely looks like a fun challenge though!

Tried this challenge in FM 2011 and failed badly but this time I'm doing better. Started in South Africa with a team called Dynamos as well as managing the Indonesia Under23s (I stupidly picked them over the Saudi Arabia Under 23s) and I'm doing okay so far. I think the to this challenge is patience, something I really don't have :)

Time for an update.. after 5 seasons in the brazilian league i have guided santo andre to the first division by finishing 2nd in the league to santos.. who surprisingly got relegated.. now the major challenge begins as i try and conquer the first division

I accept your challenge and have started in South Africa for my first continent. Applied for 40 job places as soon as the game started and got 10 successful job applications...The most surprising of Which was the Under 19's Scotland team Post? Anyway I shall be posting on the forums as a story to keep you updated with my progress :)

So its been a while, I should probably catch you up! I got sacked by Umea, moved back to England and joined Hitching town where they soon forced me to resign as I had applied for other jobs. After this I moved to Kettering Town, this was promising and we had a fantastic start but towards the end of the season we completely dropped off the pace and I was sacked for finishing 10th, now I'm at Salisbury Town. A club in a bad financial state but with a great squad and we are currently pushing for promotion! Lets do this!

ive just started this im Luverdense in Brazil 3rd league..with this challenge do u have to start at the bottom of each nation?

Sounds unbelievably hard,but would love to win this challenge.

Starting Nations--Ukraine,Turkey,Switzerland,Portugal,Russia,France,Germany,USA,Mexico,India,Australia,South Africa,Belgium,Croatia,Denmark,Argentina,Brazil(2nd Division).

Game start date - Belgium June.
Database - Large.

Lets see if i get a job in fist division clubs.

Update on my attempt.
Date: 5 June 2027
Trophies: Loosemores League Cup, Welsh Cup, Corbett Sports Welsh Premier League, South African Knockout Cup
Currently Managing : Egypt and Suwon

With Suwon I am currently top of the K-League (South Korea) and in the quarter-final of the Asian Champion's League - Fingers Crossed! Would be good to cross one of my list if we win it

Here's a list of all the teams I have managed so far (in order):
F.C.A.K.
Australia Under 23's
Dynamos
Pakistan
Carmarthen
Supersport United
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Golden Arrows
Bloem Celtic
Colombia
Brisbane Roar FC
Gold Coast United
Orlando Pirates
Daejeon
Suwon
Egypt

Just started this game off, Fcak in south africa to begin with...lets see how it goes

Update:

Nooooo!!! Lost 4-3 in the final of the Asian Champions League.... Have to wait another year and hope

Started this challenge again and got a job offer from a tiny Indonasian team in the second league. Must win this league easy to get promotion. Will keep you in touch for my progress. Won't be fast because I am doing some other challenges too.

Update:
Trophies: Loosemores League Cup, Welsh Cup, Corbett Sports Welsh Premier League, South African Knockout Cup, Korean League Cup, Korean FA Cup
Runners Up: South African FA Cup, K-League, Asian Champions League
Currently Managing : Egypt and Suwon

Just finished quite an eventful season, won two trophies and got to the final of two others. One good match was against Higashiosaka Rosa in the Champions League quarter final, lost 3-0 in the first leg but then won 4-0 in the second - was some game :)
Hopefully next year will be even better for us

I didn't read the rules properly and started with Automatic rep instead of Sunday League. I picked up Goias in the Brazil Second Division. Pushing for promotion hovering between 3rd and 4th. I'm thinking that if I manage to win the Copa Libertadores first then move to Europe with my reputation from winning in South America, then the rest of the challenge should be relatively easy...

Decided I'll go for this now as I've finally got to a point on FM12 where I've tried everything and I'm comfortable going for a massively long save where I try to win everything.

Just to confirm I can only buy players that are from the country I'm in? Seems like that will make it a lot harder lol

Decided I'll go for this now as I've finally got to a point on FM12 where I've tried everything and I'm comfortable going for a massively long save where I try to win everything.

Just to confirm I can only buy players that are from the country I'm in? Seems like that will make it a lot harder lol

You don't have to play that rule, I'm not!

south america conquered :) .. after 8 seasons.. goin to try and get a job in asia now or north america.. Does anyone know the deal with North America and Mexico.. Wat postion do you have to finish in to get into their champions league??