The Perfect 343... good defense, fabulous attack, great football!

Holy S**t,i only made 2 transfers Muslimovic and Olsen,beast tacticView attachment 478401

Great win. The tactic does not make you win every match(that's impossible), but it does perform over the roof in some matches and generally on the long run you completely (and easily) overachieve expectations.

Save got corrupted,i had a 22 match unbeaten run,and won against leverkusen 6-0 :(

Save got corrupted,i had a 22 match unbeaten run,and won against leverkusen 6-0 :(

That's a shame... you should consider playing with autosave on, in 3 files. It has happened to me in the past with FM2011, in one of my best saves ever, and all of a sudden 5 years of play went down the drain! ;P

Still, glad you were having success !!!

This is still by far my favourite tactic. 2nd season with Olympiakos, done the double twice, and reached qtr finals Champs League

WOW!
Really amazing tactic, 1st season with Blackpool, predicted 18th, and I won Championship!

Experiencing downfall now :( i cant win anything i tried every tactic,and then it proves to be a massive failure,i'am now at hannover and can't even win against 1860 munchen :(

Well, with 14.3 this now seems to be working very very well!!!

Went well for a few matches and then stopped working...

Enviado do meu GT-I9195 atrav?s de Tapatalk

Tested with Liverpool until half season... the results were fine (i've managed to win most of the matches against top four teams but lost against weaker teams...) until Liverpool - Norwich 0-5 !!! Norwich was 20th place.... I've deleted the tactic immediately !!!