The Perfect 343... good defense, fabulous attack, great football!

It does work well but there is a little defensive instability and too many draws for my liking...

It does work well but there is a little defensive instability and too many draws for my liking...

For how long did you tested it? You do sometimes concede some sporadic draws, mainly 0-0 results, against weaker teams. But on the long run it's actually very very stable, with very few defeats. At the end you do get the silverware!

For how long did you tested it? You do sometimes concede some sporadic draws, mainly 0-0 results, against weaker teams. But on the long run it's actually very very stable, with very few defeats. At the end you do get the silverware!

18mths. Stable yes. I have only lost 2 games all season, but drawn 15.

Considering it obviously works well when you are an underdog team, I decided to make a test using Man Utd. Following the same method as before:
Using only The Super Perfect 343.tac without any tweaks, at any moment. Just Plug and Play.
I use no substitutions (to play faster), unlesss in case of injury obviously.
I ask my AM to pick the team everytime.
I watch the match with key highlighs in highspeed with FM speeder turned on.

Still in the beggining but already some good results:
View attachment 430155
Shinji "the idiot" Kagawa played as one of the strikers, scored 3.
Danny "the idiot" Wellbeck scored 2.

moosexxx, are you out there somewhere?

Finished the MU test. It works pretty well with top teams as well.
Champion, Fa Cup, League Cup. No signings, no subs...
By the way just a note about the strikers: top 3 best av.rat.in my all team Rooney, Van persie and Hernandez...
View attachment 429992View attachment 429991

moosexxx, can you see those 3 idiots upfront? Long, Anelka and anichebe? Complet idiots who cannot make a good shot... LOL

I am saying it one more time: YOUR TACTIC DIDNT WORK FOR ME, period. I think it is not very good (not very bad either), beacuse while using it my team had problems dealing with enemy wingers, and atacking was mostly static, slow, painful to watch and ineffective, IN MY OPINION, period. I have found tactics THAT WORKED BETTER FOR ME on this site. None of them though is wonderful "plug and play and wou will win everything", last wonderful tactic was Mr. Hough's for FM 11.3, IMHO. Your tactic is not wonderful either, its mediocre, again - IN MY OPINION. Can you deal with that, or will you keep whining?

Last edited:
Dimartino, sorry for offtop, but was is the skin u use?

P.s. ur tactic works grea with Turkish NT. Started with 5 wins in a raw)

Okay so i have just finally finished my 1st season with Millwall & we were predicted to finish 17th at beginning of the season and be in a relegation battle! However this tactic has just pulled off the unthinkable and i only expected myself to even finish around the playoffs. As you can see i clearly won the championship and goals scored were very impressive coming from all positions. I only brought Leigh Griffiths in on loan in January & he had a great scoring record. Keogh & Morrison also excelled as the other 2 forwards. All i can say is am now looking forward to my 1st season in the premier league & well done on a fantastic tactic.

View attachment 429955View attachment 429953

I am saying it one more time: YOUR TACTIC DIDNT WORK FOR ME, period. I think it is not very good (not very bad either), beacuse while using it my team had problems dealing with enemy wingers, and atacking was mostly static, slow, painful to watch and ineffective, IN MY OPINION, period. I have found tactics THAT WORKED BETTER FOR ME on this site. None of them though is wonderful "plug and play and wou will win everything", last wonderful tactic was Mr. Hough's for FM 11.3, IMHO. Your tactic is not wonderful either, its mediocre, again - IN MY OPINION. Can you deal with that, or will you keep whining?

I'm sorry mate. I just felt you were a little too harsh, and you probably didn't gave it enough time! Even so I was just bullying you a little, I'm not so childest as you may think! Just waiting for this kind of answer! Lol no harm done. I accept your opinion, but to say in same statement that the tactic is not very good but not very bad either, and later call it mediocre is a bit of a contradition, don't you think? BUT NO problem! Friends?

Last edited:
Okay so i have just finally finished my 1st season with Millwall & we were predicted to finish 17th at beginning of the season and be in a relegation battle! However this tactic has just pulled off the unthinkable and i only expected myself to even finish around the playoffs. As you can see i clearly won the championship and goals scored were very impressive coming from all positions. I only brought Leigh Griffiths in on loan in January & he had a great scoring record. Keogh & Morrison also excelled as the other 2 forwards. All i can say is am now looking forward to my 1st season in the premier league & well done on a fantastic tactic.

View attachment 477464View attachment 477470

Great!

Why don't you just spend a bit time making your own tactic if you think his is so bad?

@dimartino, because you are so keen on your tactic, please give us a test in normal FM, not FMC. The AI in FMC can't handle 3 ST formations FYI, so your result is really pointless.

@dimartino, because you are so keen on your tactic, please give us a test in normal FM, not FMC. The AI in FMC can't handle 3 ST formations FYI, so your result is really pointless.

I did a test with WBA wich I aborted with half the season played as the results were quite similar to FMC.

Everybody says match ME is the same...

In order to determine if there's a big difference in the ME between FM classic and normal FM...

There is no difference. What so ever.

haha! so you need http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...92-mantorras77s-tactic-testing-league-42.html to shut someone mouth.

anyway. as i notice. FM and FMC has the same ME and AI. but the different is FMC has no penalty on tactic change. so AI in FMC seem to use many tactic to counter your team and i saw many strange formations form them. some tactics have suffer you but some have suffer themself.

as the result imo FMC has a little bit harder to get a consistant results (not include that there are no OI, team talk and training focus). in the other way if AI alway use the wrong tactic to counter your tactic then FMC will get a much better result but i dont think that will happens.

so,after all,which d-line works better?drop deeper or push higher up?