The Perfect 343... good defense, fabulous attack, great football!

Mistake mistake... the new tactic should have been uploaded with contain mentality, and was upload with normal.
Already corrected the link. If you want just change it manually to contain.I'M SORRY as results are VERY different!

yeah results with normal are better ha

how many matches did you play with the latest version with contain mentality? Just started a new save in portuguese 2nd division with a team predicted to end 18th, and with only 2 free signings, I'm totally dominating matches like no other tactics in this forum made possible. And believe me I've tried them all. Will upload some pics later.

20 games roughly, switching between normal/counter/contain(to see out games)

In a friendly I had 45 shots against Galatasaray with Notts forrest in my 4th seasons.....friendly before I had 52 ha

But 6 games into new season 5 wins including home wins against Chelsea/United/Newcastle(top 4 in my game) also a away wins vs Spurs and WBA, lost 1-0 away from home to lpool cause of a breakaway from a corner

I find it strange that nobody is getting the same kind of results I do with this tactic (the latest, the super perfect). I've tried tons of tactics in this forum a none gave me so good results, and such success. I've now started a save in portuguese second division with Atletico CP, media prediction 18th (our of 22), and with only two (average quality) free signings, I'm getting these results:

View attachment 431080View attachment 431079

And it's completely PLUG AND PLAY!!

PS: someone spoke before about very poor defending with this tactic, well 3 goals conceeded in 9 matches, with a very weak defence!

Last edited:
no super and plug&play tactic since 14.20
try a middle team in EPL.

I find it strange that nobody is getting the same kind of results I do with this tactic (the latest, the super perfect). I've tried tons of tactics in this forum a none gave me so good results, and such success. I've now started a save in portuguese second division with Atletico CP, media prediction 18th (our of 22), and with only two (average quality) free signings, I'm getting these results:

PS: someone spoke before about very poor defending with this tactic, well 3 goals conceeded in 9 matches, with a very weak defence!

I dont find it strange, this tactic is just poor. Very weak offense - 3 idiot atackers standing in front of opponent penalty area and doing nothing except useless long shots tries and losing ball during nonsense dribbling. Result - absolutely no goals from play, just from corners, free kicks, and sometimes interception. Plus terrible defense, enemy wingers just do what they want. In fact i think i had better results BEFORE this tactic was 100% fluid, which is just LOL.

I find it strange that nobody is getting the same kind of results I do with this tactic (the latest, the super perfect). I've tried tons of tactics in this forum a none gave me so good results, and such success. I've now started a save in portuguese second division with Atletico CP, media prediction 18th (our of 22), and with only two (average quality) free signings, I'm getting these results.

I find it strange that only you seem to have those results and that you have to go and share your tactics on other threads to bring people here (or I don't remember elsewhere) if it is so good. I've seen no one else talking about their own tactics or work like :

"I've tried tons of tactics in this forum a none gave me so good results, and such success."

or

"To be honest this is to me the best tactic around here."

Well good for you but listen to the people you share it with too... It seems like the best tactics around here came from people with a little more humility toward their own work and achievements (especially if it is in the portuguese league).

Just sayin'... :):wub:

Just to be clear, I'm not speaking about the tactic but the way you sell it :)
Good work by the way.

Last edited:
I find it strange that only you seem to have those results and that you have to go and share your tactics on other threads to bring people here (or I don't remember elsewhere) if it is so good. I've seen no one else talking about their own tactics or work like :

or

Well good for you but listen to the people you share it with too... It seems like the best tactics around here came from people with a little more humility toward their own work and achievements (especially if it is in the portuguese league).

Just sayin'... :):wub:

Just to be clear, I'm not speaking about the tactic but the way you sell it :)
Good work by the way.

Well I apologize, you're totally right. That was never my idea.

I dont find it strange, this tactic is just poor. Very weak offense - 3 idiot atackers standing in front of opponent penalty area and doing nothing except useless long shots tries and losing ball during nonsense dribbling. Result - absolutely no goals from play, just from corners, free kicks, and sometimes interception. Plus terrible defense, enemy wingers just do what they want. In fact i think i had better results BEFORE this tactic was 100% fluid, which is just LOL.

Have you really tested? The last version? The one in the OP?
Very weak defense? No.
Strikers behaving like idiots? No.
Enemy wingers doing what they want? No. They do have some space, but generally our wingers or the side DC's pick them up.

I followed the suggestion of trying in EPL with average team, I chose WBA. As I really don't have much free time I did the following: No signings, so original team, play matches in key highlights, and make NO SUBSTITUTIONS (faster), and used FM speeder (faster). And in every match e ask my AM to pick the squad. So I'm not really ?managing? the team...

The resuls by final of October:
View attachment 474990View attachment 430992
Will update the results of this test later.

I really don't understand. I play FMC, is it different from normal FM?

Last edited:
Have you really tested? The last version? The one in the OP?

I really don't understand. I play FMC, is it different from normal FM?

I tested all 5 of them, they all failed, the one with defensive forwards failed least. Actually i tested more "3 forwards" tactics from this site, and they all fail, seems engine just hates tactics with weak midfield. And yes, i play FM, not FMC.

Ok finished my test with WBA in EPL, using only The Super Perfect 343.tac without any tweaks, at any moment. Just Plug and Play.
Just to recall:
I used no substitutions (to play faster), unlesss in case of injury obviously.
I asked my AM to pick the team everytime.
I watched the match with key highlighs in highspeed with FM speeder turned on.
I play in FM CLASSIC.
Bad defense? Hardly. 8th better defense.
Idiot strikers? 6th better attack (see my most used strikers Long, Anelka and Vydra).
Very honestly can't explain it? Does this seem the performance of a terrible tactic?
And I think it's fair to say that if I really managed the team, made some signings, and made substitutions during matches I would do a lot better!!!

View attachment 430920View attachment 430919View attachment 430918View attachment 430914View attachment 430912View attachment 430911View attachment 430910

These SS may look a little strange, because I played it in windowed mode, with a very very small window. I'm at work, I actually might get fired if my boss finds out I'm getting paid to play FM14!!! (sscchhhh don't tell anyone!!)

In order to determine if there's a big difference in the ME between FM classic and normal FM, decided to make exactly the same WBA test in the Premier league I did in post #134, but in NORMAL FM. In this case my AM is also doing teamtalks and training. Remember no subs, no signings. Only using The Super Perfect 343.tac all the way with no tweaks whatsoever, no matter who's the opposition.

Still in October but already some nice results to point out:
View attachment 430601View attachment 430600View attachment 430598

Very weak offense - 3 idiot atackers standing in front of opponent penalty area and doing nothing except useless long shots tries and losing ball during nonsense dribbling. Result - absolutely no goals from play, just from corners, free kicks, and sometimes interception.

moosexxx, can you see those 3 idiots upfront? Long, Anelka and anichebe? Complet idiots who cannot make a good shot... LOL

Last edited:
Very weak offense - 3 idiot atackers standing in front of opponent penalty area and doing nothing except useless long shots tries and losing ball during nonsense dribbling. Result - absolutely no goals from play, just from corners, free kicks, and sometimes interception.

View attachment 430579

Shane Long... what an idiot...

Guys, fo I need to switch metality while playing against big teams? Any changes of D-line?