The Player role Calculator Thread (Iaan and GabeGenesis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
abelhernandez.jpg
Need help with Abel Hernandez
abelhernandez.jpg

I play 4-3-3
Casillas-Fullback Support (S. Ramos), Pepe (Cover), Hummels (Stopper), Marcelo Fullback Attack - Xabi Alonso (Anchor Man, Support), M. Ozil Deep-lyning playmaker, Kaka attacker playmaker, Di Maria Winger, Cristiano Ronaldo inside forward and higuain complete forward. what do you think ?

I play 4-3-3
Casillas-Fullback Support (S. Ramos), Pepe (Cover), Hummels (Stopper), Marcelo Fullback Attack - Xabi Alonso (Anchor Man, Support), M. Ozil Deep-lyning playmaker, Kaka attacker playmaker, Di Maria Winger, Cristiano Ronaldo inside forward and higuain complete forward. what do you think ?

I wouldnt play Alonso as an anchor man, hes more of a deep-lying playmaker. Ozil shouldnt be a deep-lying playker and id play higuain as an advanced forward or a poacher, try a 4-2-3-1

Ramos-wingback support and make him hug the touchline
keep your central defenders as they are
Marcelo-wingback support and make him hug the touchline (go to wideplay on advanced player settings)

then play alonso defensive midfield-deep-lying playmaker support
next to him Khedira/Diarra (or another defensive midfielder is you've bought one) - defensive midfielder-defend or you can have anchor man-defend

AML-Ronaldo/ Pedro Leon- inside forward attack
AMC- Kaka/ Ozil/ Canales - advanced playmaker attack
AMR- Di Maria/ Ozil - inside forward attack

ST Higuain - Advanced forward - attack

Although if your going to play with inside forwards i'd buy a striker that can play deep-lying forward spport so he drags the defence out so the 3 attacking midifielders can move in, or swap the AML and the AMR so they're wingers and keep higuain as he is

Hope this helps :)

Hello

Could you give me some advice on the best positions for Clichy, Sagna, Gibbs and Eboue

I currently got them playing as Wing Backs with defend duty because the player calculator put that as their best position.

I dont think it is the best position for them - please let me know

Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

I wouldnt play Alonso as an anchor man, hes more of a deep-lying playmaker. Ozil shouldnt be a deep-lying playker and id play higuain as an advanced forward or a poacher, try a 4-2-3-1

Ramos-wingback support and make him hug the touchline
keep your central defenders as they are
Marcelo-wingback support and make him hug the touchline (go to wideplay on advanced player settings)

then play alonso defensive midfield-deep-lying playmaker support
next to him Khedira/Diarra (or another defensive midfielder is you've bought one) - defensive midfielder-defend or you can have anchor man-defend

AML-Ronaldo/ Pedro Leon- inside forward attack
AMC- Kaka/ Ozil/ Canales - advanced playmaker attack
AMR- Di Maria/ Ozil - inside forward attack

ST Higuain - Advanced forward - attack

Although if your going to play with inside forwards i'd buy a striker that can play deep-lying forward spport so he drags the defence out so the 3 attacking midifielders can move in, or swap the AML and the AMR so they're wingers and keep higuain as he is

Hope this helps :)

Hello

Sorry to jump on this post but can you also help with the roles and duties for Arshavin, Nasri and Theo Walcott. I am very confused if i should play arshavin and nasri has advance playmakers. I currently have them set up in the AML/AMR positions. I playing a 4231 formation with arsenal at the moment

Thanks

Hello

Could you give me some advice on the best positions for Clichy, Sagna, Gibbs and Eboue

I currently got them playing as Wing Backs with defend duty because the player calculator put that as their best position.

I dont think it is the best position for them - please let me know

Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Hello

Sorry to jump on this post but can you also help with the roles and duties for Arshavin, Nasri and Theo Walcott. I am very confused if i should play arshavin and nasri has advance playmakers. I currently have them set up in the AML/AMR positions. I playing a 4231 formation with arsenal at the moment

Thanks

Im currently doing an Arsenal save as well atm, Arshavin-AML-inside forward-attack is an absolutely beast for me !

Do you need some help with a tactic coz mine is working pretty nicely and gets a alot of possession ?

Im currently doing an Arsenal save as well atm, Arshavin-AML-inside forward-attack is an absolutely beast for me !

Do you need some help with a tactic coz mine is working pretty nicely and gets a alot of possession ?

That would be great if you can help with the tactics. I am currently playing a 4231 formation Very Fluid and Control. I used the following shouts retain possession, pusher higer up, play narrow and work ball into box.

I used the player calculator and Arshavin and Nasri best position were advance playmakers because of the formation i am using i played them as AML/AMR.

Now i do not know how accurate the calculator is because if Arshavin is playing so good as an inside forward attack why does the player calculator place is best position as an advance playmaker.

Could you also let me know about the Full Backs and what is the best position for them

Thanks in advance

4-5-1

left back-wingback-attack
2xcentral defender-defend
right back-wingback-support

defensive mid-anchor man
left centre mid- advanced playmaker-support change his wide play to move into channels
right centr mid - DLP-support
aml - inside forward - attack
amr inside forward - attack
st - trequartista - attack

very fluid
control
shorter
more expressive
press more
zonal
more roaming
defensive line - push up put it pretty high
width - narrow close to the end of the left
tempo - just to the right of the width
time wasting - sometimes one click to the right
focus passing through the middle
done :)

I've noticed that there hasn't been a lot of responses to people's requests..

I'm Coventry in my third season, in the premiership, won it last year and also won UEFA cup and league cup, so even if you havent heard of the players they are OK lol!

I know nobody has requested these players but I used the calculator to work out the roles for my players, so here's what I got incase anyone has these players!

ST - Daniel Osvaldo - 1) Poacher 2) Target Man 3) Central Forward

ST - Eduardo - 1) Trequil. 2)Poacher 3) Deep lying forward

ST - Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink - 1) Target Man 2) Deep lying forward

ST - Freddy Eastwood - 1) Trequil. (cant remember how to spell it) 2) Poacher

ST - Peter Utaka - 1) Poacher 2) trequil.

MC/DM - Aron Gunnarson - 1) Ball winning midfielder (Defend) 2) Ball winning midfielder (support) 3) anchorman

AMR - David Hoilett - 1) Inside Forward 2) Attacking MIdfielder

AMRLC - Junior Stanislas - 1) Inside Forward (support) 2) Winger (attack or support) 3) Inside Forward (attack)

WBL/ML - Jamie O'Hara - 1) Advanced Playmaker 2) Central Midfielder

ML - Danilo - 1)Wide midfielder (attack or support)

MC - Charlie Adam - 1) Advanced Playmaker (attack) 2)Attacking Midfielder (support) 3) Central Midfielder

what should i do when my assistant tells me in the game that i should try more short passing? is pass to feet the same or just in the team options in the tactics menu

I need role for Edin Dzeko,Robin van Persie and Sebastian Giovinco please...
thanks...
any other advice is taken gratefully

Arsenal have a guy called Wellington Silva coming to the club, I want to train him as a left winger, I have loads of striking talent, do you think its' worth it?
WellingtonSilvaProfile_Attributes.png

His role is best with those stats is -

Attacking Midfielder(Attack)
Winger(Attack)
Winger(Support)

Flat 442 or a tight diamond 442

GK - Reina
RB -Johnson
CB - Agger
CB - Wilson
LB - Warnock
RM - Kuyt
CM - Gerrard
CM - Lucas/Honda/Jermaine Jones
LM - Cole/Jovetic
ST - Torres
ST - Pazzini

subs: Jones/Skrtl/Aurelio/Babacar/Carroll/one of the CM's

Any help? I'm not seeming to be prolific up front

4-5-1

left back-wingback-attack
2xcentral defender-defend
right back-wingback-support

defensive mid-anchor man
left centre mid- advanced playmaker-support change his wide play to move into channels
right centr mid - DLP-support
aml - inside forward - attack
amr inside forward - attack
st - trequartista - attack

very fluid
control
shorter
more expressive
press more
zonal
more roaming
defensive line - push up put it pretty high
width - narrow close to the end of the left
tempo - just to the right of the width
time wasting - sometimes one click to the right
focus passing through the middle
done :)
Thanks for the info on Arsenal. I am playing a 4231 formation with fabregas has my Advance Playmaker with attack duty playing in the AMC slot and Arshavin/Nasri on left and Walcott on the right. I just wanted to ask if you think it is a good idea to have all three roam from position box ticked Yes. I have read that when the wingers roam from position it allows the full backs to move into the space left by the wingers. I have Arshavin as Inside Forward and Walcott has my Winger both on attack duty.

Thanks for the help

http://www.thoor.se/jonas/fm2011/

Just thought I'd give this a heads up.

Somebody asked about Dzeko. His two best roles are:

Target Man (Attack) <Average of 15.4
Complete Forward (Attack) <Average of 15

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.