The Player role Calculator Thread (Iaan and GabeGenesis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these ratings out of 20 or what way does it work.. Sorry if I'm being clueless

Curious will this work with FM 2010? I don't own FM2011 yet but I assume the required stats are the same?oO)

Yes i believe it will work for FM10 as well.

Are these ratings out of 20 or what way does it work.. Sorry if I'm being clueless

Once again, use THIS software to calculate the players' role. It's very simple to use.

What about Luc Castaignos, Georginio Wijnaldum, Diego Biseswar and Ricky van Haaren?
Feyenoord

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Sorry, I forgot Feyenoord's great player Leroy Fer.

**** this is awesome and the missing link I 've been looking for. Was guestimating roles based on players stats etc but only getting them half right (after comparison with the roles spat out by this calculator - some are quite surprising but make sense once you stop and think). My Chelsea side was doing ok with a 4-3-3 but not really powerful enough for the players I had. So instead of forcing players into my system I used this to get clarity on roles and then built the system around the players. What a difference, like the team just clicked! Now playing 2-3-2-1-2 very effectively (a formation I would not have considered in a million years tbh). Great job & Thanks.

hey is the website with the calculator down? i just went and i got "problem loading page"

The calculator is great, made me realize I should make a couple changes on roles in my tactic.

Question.
How to import a "text file" of some player's stats so I don't have to Manually put in the attributes?

And how do you make that text file? I know it's sth ingame, but am not sure what :S

Jovanovic - Striker and AMLR
Babel - Striker and AMLR
Defour - DM
Cole - AMLR
Maxi Rodriquez - AMLR

one problem I have found with calculating player roles is that no player on FM11 best role will be Box To Box Midfielder or Complete Forward as these roles are calculating over 18 attributes wheras most of the other roles are calculated over 10 attributes.

Could sombody have a peek at these for me please?

Ibra
Pato
Cassano
Robinho

How should i play my strikers ***** topp, Tom Elliot and Omar Koroma, can play him both right winger or forward...

Cheers

Last edited:
Chelsea

What about Chelsea, that I support too.........players like
Drogba
Anelka
Lampard
Essien
Kalou
Ramires
Bosingwa
A.Cole
Malouda
Terry
and the rest of the squad.......
also Im having trouble creating my own tactic and formation for Chelsea......so if you have any thoughts on it I would appreciate it......
Thanks in advance

Can i please request :
Robin Van Persie
Cesc Fabregas
Andrey Arshavin
Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.