The Player role Calculator Thread (Iaan and GabeGenesis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maurice Edu?
Could i have the roles for playing him in CM and CDM

thanks

marek hamsik

advanced playmaker-attack

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

Carlos Tevez?

trequartista

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

Michael Essien
John Obi Mikel
Cristian Zapata

Thanks

essien- box to box
zapata-central defender-cover
mikel-ball wining

I have a player on my save at Charlton im in the Championship and i wont this player who showed in the image to be succesful and score many goals at my club what best way to play him, thanks.

Instead of requesting you to do all the work for me, as there someway i can access this calculator?

Luis Suarez on LfcMarshalls if possible please.. if not just on whatever you can, thanks

yeah, would love to have access to the calculator! I can see from previous threads that it as available at one point but now the link doesnt work. I have some great youth players (turning down offers from the big clubs every transfer window) but am really struggling to get the best out of them...as well as some established players! Having access would save me a lot of time, and I doubt some of my youth players stats would be avialable to you guys. Any help would be much appreciated, cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.