Midge

Reaction score
man_utd_logo.jpg

Sky sports have announced the official retirement of Old Trafford legend Sir Alex Ferguson. The media are already speculating who will take charge of Manchester United Football Club, and if there is anyone out there who could emulate Ferguson’s success during his 25 years as manager with him winning more then 30 Trophies during his time with the Red Devils.

ferguson.jpg

Firm Favourite to takeover from Ferguson’s reign is Jose Mourinho, currently managing Inter Milan, dubbed ‘the special one’, already having experience in the premier league with, rivals to Manchester United, Chelsea FC. He knows what it takes to win the league, and with his experience, he is odds on to take over from Sir Alex.​

New Manchester United boss announced!

At a press conference the Manchester United chairman, David Gill, has announced that the Red Devils have picked an unknown manager to lead MUFC to continuous glory. Picked over Jose Mourinho, and Martin O’neill, David Gill stated:

“after the departure of Ferguson earlier today, i am very pleased to announce Alex Burley (cue the press whispering ‘Who?’ to others around them) as the new manager of Manchester United. I believe he is the man to succeed Ferguson, and has my full backing, Along with 60m to spend and a wage budget of £1.6m!”

Alex Burley entered the press conference, looking confident, on the verge of arrogant, to a crowd of curious faces.

“I am delighted to be appointed as manager to this prestigious club. I am confident i will be able to lead this club to glory as achieved so many times before.
In terms of the transfer market, i plan to get rid of deadwood, and to buy a few more players to keep up with the constant spending of rivals, Manchester City and Chelsea.”

Last edited:
Looking good if you keep it up then I'm a sure follower ;)

Manchester United Announce Transfers

Manager, Alex Burley, today announced the signings of Soldado, Rodwell, Ochoa and Ashley Young.​

n_real_madrid_roberto_soldado-40191.jpg

Soldado from Getafe for £11.75m

“i am delighted to announce that Soldado is joining Manchester United. For a fee of £11.75m, which i consider a bargain for such a brilliant goalscorer!”

Bilder%5CEverton%5Ceverton37.jpg

Rodwell from Everton for £15.75m

“Rodwells talent at such a young age is without a doubt the best English youth player at the moment. I hope I will be able to hance his skills and i look forward to seeing him develop into a fantastic player for us.”

guillermo_ochoa_club_america_69.jpg

Ochoa From America (mex) for £4.8m

“This Mexican keeper has been doubted by the media, but believe me, in a few seasons he will become a quality keeper, without a doubt.”

ashley-young_1122570.jpg

Young from Aston Villa for £18m

“A fantastic attacking player who i hope will excel at Man United and prove he is one of the best English player around”

some great signings there, especially Soldado :D

Play him as a poacher, he is a machine!

I already do :)

He caught my eye on your hammers thread, hopefully he'll be as good for me!

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Tomasz-Kuszczak-001.jpg

Kuszczak waves goodbye to Man United as Macheda and Brown are sent out on loan

In an interview over the recent transfers Alex Burley stated:

“Kuszczak has left the club to find more first team football, and with Ochoa arriving, i feel it was best for the club and the player to let him go.Park Ji sung has left the club for everton for a fee of £5m due to his displeasure at the signing of another winger, and Cathcart has joined Blackpool for £1.1m after not being deemed good enough for the squad. Wes Brown has been sent out on loan to Fenerbahce with a future fee of £5.5m to buy at the end of the season. Macheda and others have been sent out on loan to gain more experience.”

Good signings, try having a look at Montolivo from Fiorentina as well.

631.jpg

Man United announce final new signing of the summer

"Montilivo looks to be a fantastic player, after paying £23m i certainly hope so! after being highly recommended by my scout DickyAnder i decided to have a look for myself, and i was very impressed! i hope he can continue his great play at Man United!"

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Man United drawn in tough group for the Champions League

real_madrid_logo_633796368846728750.jpg

besiktas.jpg

Wolfsburg-logo-wallpaper-23-420x420.jpg

When asked about his group Alex Burley said:

"this is a very tough group, however, my team is good enough to beat them all. I have great pleasurew in being able to welcome Ronaldo back to Old Trafford after recently leaving."

On a happier note, Man United were drawn with Crystal Palace in the League cup.

palace-1.jpg

you can sell brown and ji sung for at least 8 mil by offering them to clubs straight away also get rid of o shea hes useless and you can get 7.5 mil for him

id recommend buying a right back as at the beginning rafael isnt good enough and neville doesnt have it anymore

what formation are you planning on using

i offered £7.5m for both them players and got nothing! ended up selling for cheaper, but was happy to get rid off.

i like O shea, he can play all over the defence, saves me buying players for cover. My right back position is aweful, rafeal, o shea, or neville, unfortunately i'm out of money "/

I'm currently using a 4-2-2-2 kind of tactic

it's 4 at the back, with a centre mid, and a right mid, then a left winger and attacking mid, then 2 strikers

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

August

Community Shield

Chelsea 1 - 0 Man United

chelsea-vs-manchester-uni-001.jpg

It's always nice to win a trophy in the first match of the season. However, my lads played well and i feel we were very unlucky to loss this match. We had a poor defence, with neville, evra, rodwell and evans at the back. with no back up defenders!

Premier League

Sunderland 1 - 7 Man United
Goals: Rooney x 3, cattermole OG, Evans x 2, Soldado.

_44202081_rooney_getty.jpg

A fantastic start to the season. With Man Unitded being away from home i expected a tough match, but our team was outstanding! Rooney grabbed a deserved hattrick, and i was very happy with Soldado scoring on his League debut!

Man City 3 - 1 Man United
Goals: Soldado

A horrible result, away from home, i expected us to be in high spirits after the Sunderland thrashing, but this brought us right back down to earth. Undeserved, with us having more shots then them, looking forward to a rematch at Old Trafford!

Man United 3 - 2 Chelsea
Goals: Young, Soldado, Rooney.

At home i was confident we could get something out of this game, we dominated through out and 3-2 really doesn't justify how well we played.

Man United 0 - 1 Wolves

A poor result, inconsistency has definitely crept into the side. I did not expect a lose, especially at old Trafford.

Top Goalscorer

C_71_article_1073334_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

With 4 goals in 4 games in the league, rooney has made a fantastic contribution to our team. Hopefully his form can continue and bring this club glory!

Player of the Month

C_71_article_1073334_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Rooney has won this award also, for his contribution to Man United with goals and great performances for the club!

Last edited:
Looks class mate poor start to the season But im sure u will turn it around

September

Premier League

Hull 2 - 4 Man United
Goals: Nani x 2 , Berbatov x 2

A comfortable win, i expected nothing less. However it appears we are conceding to many goals, and if this continues i may need to change my tactics/ Line up.

Man United 2 - 1 Arsenal
Goals: Berbatov, Nani.

1D6CE630-92C9-F987-DB9E3C64D9CC43A3.jpg

A tight contest, but in the end the fans were are 12th man, showing fantastic support after we went a goal down, leading to a fantastic 2nd half comeback to win 2-1. Unfortunately, Ashley Young has been injured and will be out for 3 weeks.

Burnley 1 - 1 Man United
Goals: Vidic

Burnley managed to hold on for a point as my lads dominated throughout, constantly pressuring the burnley defence with 16 shots. Fair play to them, they stayed strong, and with a bit of luck, snatched a point.

Champions League

Wolfsburg 2 - 2 Man United
Goals: Rodwell, Soldado

A tough match at Old Trafford, Dzeko proved how good he is with 2 goals to keep his side in the tie. On a happier note, i'm delighted with Rodwell scoring his first goal for his club, from the centre back position, due to or bad injury situation!

Besiktas 2 - 1 Man United
Goals: Berbatov

anderson_evans_1245158c.jpg

Dispite being away from home, i still expected a victory, they were 2-0 up at half time and i sensed a comeback when Berbatov Scored, but it wasn't too be :(

League Cup

Crystal Palace 1 - 3 Man united
Goals: Vidic, Young, Nani

A good result, after going in 1-1 at the break we really dominated the match going 2-1 up before they had a player sent off, after that it was a finished match and nani tight it up in a confident performance.

Top Goalscorer

Man-United-v-Fulham-Nani-Dimitar-Berbatov-cel_2431089.jpg

4 goals each, they've had a fantastic contribution to this month, with Rooney injured (he's back now, don't worry!) Berbatov stepped up to the mark and scored 4 to equal Rooney's tally! With the Ronaldo departure, i am very happy to see nani stepping up and becoming our top goal scorer, equal with Berbatov, Rooney and Soldado!

Player of the Month

vidic.jpg

After coming back from injury, Vidic has been a rock at the back, in his 4 games he has also scored 2 goals, a fantastic contribution from a centre back :)

View attachment 74406

League Cup 4th Round

aston-villa.jpg

Man United have drawn Aston Villa in what is the pick of the 4th round in the League Cup

Last edited:
not best start ferguson once said we dont all ways look to win the first set of games as long as we win the other we will win the league so you a long way to go.

midge! aha, still can't win a trophy eh? ;)

good luck mate, i will be following ;)

lol, come round some time and i'll teach you ;)

good signings though, you quite clearly have potential 8-|

i have potential? that means so much coming from you :')

i worship you :p