September

Premier League

Liverpool 5 - 5 Man United
Goals: Rooney x2, Montolivo, Soldado, Vidic.

e95767b4d1b9.jpg

What a match for the neutrals! a thrilling contest, but of course, i'm unhappy about dropping points. we were 3-1 up at half time, and they pulled it back to 3-3 only for us to make it 5-3 with 10 minutes left! Another away draw puts us on 3 points from 3 away games :(

Man United 3 - 0 Bolton
Goals: Rooney, Van der Vaart, Nani

A comfortable win. happy to see van der vaart getting his first goal for the club, which is good, especially when he's fighting Montolivo for the attacking mid position!

Burnley 0 - 3 Man United
Goals: Vidic x3

A shock hattrick from a centre back killed off burnley today.3 headed goals, two from corners and one from a free kick. Easy game.

Champions League Draw

psv-logo.gif

Napoli%20logo.gif

lens400.png

Champions League

Man United 5 - 0 PSV
Goals: Fletcher, Soldado x3, Vidic.

A fantastic start too the champions league with a 5-0 thumping of PSV, i'm delighted for soldado, now fighting for his place with Rooney, Dzeko, and Milevskyi.

Napoli 0 - 5 Man United
Goals: Dzeko x3, Montolivo, Ferdinand.

Ooft, a fantastic result away from home in the champions league has delighted the board and fans alike. Dzeko grabbed a his first hattrick for the club in a fantastic display.

League Cup Draw 3rd Round

fulham_badge.jpg

League Cup 3rd Round

Man United 4 - 0 Fulham
Goals: Milevskyi, Dzeko x2, Vidic.

rleujt.png

Milevskyi grabbed his first goal for the club after returning from injury. I expected a tight contest but my man United stars destroyed Fulham. I'm even happier with our 5th cleansheet in a row, and our 25th goal of this month. This is fantasy football.

League Cup 4th Round draw

20.jpg

Monthly Review

Top Goalscorer

_45561231_vidic_ferdinand.jpg

Vidic scored an astonishing 6 goals this month, a really odd record for a centre back. None the less, i am delighted with his contribution going forward, and his defending as Man United only conceded in one game this month and kept 5 clean sheets.

Player of the Month

Nemanja_Vidic_391887a.jpg

Averaged 8.28 in a fantastic month for the Serb

League Standing

Premier League

View attachment 77988

Champions League

View attachment 77989

wow. a 10 goal thriller :O

well played though, you seem to be scoring a lot of goals. glitch? ;)
LOL. keep it up mate, i'm sure you'll win something soon :D

ha, nah i'm just too sick with my tactics ;D

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

October

Premier League

Man United 4 - 0 West Brom
Goals: Dzeko x3, Carson OG.

Dzeko's second hattrick for Man United since he joined led to Man United cruising to victory against newly promoted side, West Brom

West Ham 1 - 3 Man United
Goals: Ferdinand, Montolivo, Rooney.

A very pleasing win as an inspirational half time team talk led to a comeback after going into the break 1-0 down :D

Man United 0 - 0 Middlesborough

rooney_sad_280x420_93929a.jpg

A shock bore draw against newly promoted side, Middlesborough as Man United dropped 2 points :'(

Newcastle 3 - 3 Man United
Goals: Nani, Ferdinand, Montolivo.

Another 2 points dropped as it appears we are becoming complacent against the **** teams.

RC Lens 2 - 4 Man United
Goals: Fletcher, Rooney x2, Young

After going in 2-2 at the break, Man United showed their dominance hitting 2 more past their keeper, 14 goals in 3 games in the champions league so far, surely Man United will cruise to the 2nd Round

Man United 2 - 0 West Brom
Goals: Soldado, Nani

Dispite looking a comfortable victory, both goals came in the last 5 minutes, with Man United dominating throughout the tie.

Monthly Review

Top Goalscorer

rooney-saidaonline.jpg

dzeko.jpg

Both getting 3 goals this month, in which it was a poor month in the league losing 4 points from 4 games.

Player of the Month

dzeko.jpg

Scored 3 goals this month, with a load of Assists aswell to add to a very impressive start to his Man United career

Last edited:
unlucky there against Newcastle and Middlesbrough, nice to see Dzeko and Rooney partnering each other ;)

oh btw the codes for Lens didn't work..

November

Premier League

Man United 3 - 0 Tottenham
Goals: Rooney x2, Montolivo

A good start to what is a tough month in the Premier League for the reds, with Chelsea, man city, and everton up next, i hope this will be a confidence boost that will carry on into the next games.

Chelsea 1 - 0 Man United

chelsea_vs_manchester_united.jpg

a 1-0 loss to the league leaders has put us 9 points behind them. I am not to fussed about this, as it was at Stanford Bridge, and as long as my lads win at Old Trafford, we will definitely be pushing for the league. going into this game, both sides were unbeaten, so i am unhappy to see Chelsea reign supreme and come out with a win

Man United 3 - 0 Man City
Goals: Montolivo, Dzeko, Rooney

Manchester+City-vs-Manchester+United-Ronny.jpg

This was a fantastic response after the Chelsea game, after making what looked to be a tricky fixture, into a simple stroll in the park. Against the current champions, my side was superior in every way. Unlucky Tevez </3

Everton 0 - 2 Man United
Goals: Dzeko, Rooney

Another tricky fixture turned easy as Man United dominated throughout against the 3rd place mersey side team. Dzeko and Rooney have formed a strong partnership, and are keeping the likes of Milevskyi and Soldado on the bench.

Champions League

Man United 6 - 0 RC Lens
Goals: Young, Ferdinand, Rooney x2, Milevskyi, Dzeko

A fantastic performance as Man United qualified for the last 16 in emphatic style.

PSV 0 - 1 Man United
Goals: Dzeko

community_shield910_788729c.jpg

A good win away from home, but i'm still disappointed as we've scored 20 goals in our other 4 champions League games! This means we will qualify top of our group! :)

League Standings

Premier League

View attachment 78602

Champions League

View attachment 78603

Monthly Review

Top goalscorer

13_ROONEY.jpg

Rooney had a fantastic month scoring 6 goals in total. His partnership with Dzeko is delighting me and is keeping our 4 other strikers out of the squad.

Player of the Month

65666RiccardoMontolivo.jpg

Montolivo averaged 8.00 this month and put in some stella performances, he has become one of our key players

typical, rooney scores everything on a game but in real life...:p

good few games there, putting a nice little streak together, keep it up :)

Nice though dont you think you should tinker with your defensive tactics? I mean its better this year but you seemed to leak a fair few last season. Maybe your cbs are to busy scoring :p Glitch? ROFL
Much better this season in the league just one a game but compared to Chelsea only one goal every 3 games could be better :p

hmmm dun you think you got too many strikers? unless you playing 3strikers up front =D Anyway, its still a great story. I love how vidic owned them in corners hahaha!

Everytime i have played as United Vidic has scored alot of goals for me but yea u seem to have a perfect set up for the corners no need to change cause it works.

If it happened in real life would fergie change it cause it seems unrealistic? lol