2 of the best centre backs in the world, i get lots of corners, i aim corners at them? every now and then they will go in.

why's it a bug?

Well, to be fair, have you ever seen a team who have defenders with 10 goals + a season?

yup, on my sporting save. Rafael Toloi and Renan both got 11.

The only thing he's exploiting is the fact he has good header-ers, are you saying in a real game you wouldn't do the same thing? besides, glitch's make you good, Midge cant even beat Wigan :p

yup, on my sporting save. Rafael Toloi and Renan both got 11.

The only thing he's exploiting is the fact he has good header-ers, are you saying in a real game you wouldn't do the same thing? besides, glitch's make you good, Midge cant even beat Wigan :p

You don't even need good headers, I got Chris Wood doing it for me once with 15 heading and scored 18 in a season.

The bug just allows your player to usually get to the ball before the defender. Also, glitches usually show that you cant compete without them, what I mean by this is that without his defenders scoring that amount of high goals he would have lost about 6 odd points.

You don't even need good headers, I got Chris Wood doing it for me once with 15 headers and scored 18 in a season.

The bug just allows your player to usually get to the ball before the defender. Also, glitches usually show that you cant compete without them, what I mean by this is that without his defenders scoring that amount of high goals he would have lost about 6 odd points.

right, so your saying you use it. but he shouldn't?
he has his defenders going up like nearly everybody else playing the game does? i'm sure they don't score every single corner so stop criticising.
how about we just let him get back to his story now yeah?

hardly a glitch. Chelsea have only scored from corners like 3 less then me. Until you can actually prove it's a bug or glitch, i'll keep the tactic yeah ;)

right, so your saying you use it. but he shouldn't?
he has his defenders going up like nearly everybody else playing the game does? i'm sure they don't score every single corner so stop criticising.
how about we just let him get back to his story now yeah?

To be fair mate, who hasn't used it? Also I didn't use it during a story? Playing as Man U is one thing, but also using the bug is another. Makes the challenge even easier.

To be fair mate, who hasn't used it? Also I didn't use it during a story? Playing as Man U is one thing, but also using the bug is another. Makes the challenge even easier.

Me, i haven't used it at all. In all honesty I don't know how you do it, I just leave corners on pre-sets and that works well for me :S

..and I get your drift about Man Utd, obviously because I can't stand them aswell, but some people prefer playing with big clubs than in my case, I prefer LLM. It's just about personal preference tbh, he might have a goal to make the whole team English? we don't know, so lets just let him get on with the story ;)

I choose Man United cus i've never actually won anything with them on any of my saves.

and i don't use a bug, scoring from corners isn't a bug.

now shutup and get out my thread x

I choose Man United cus i've never actually won anything with them on any of my saves.

and i don't use a bug, scoring from corners isn't a bug.

now shutup and get out my thread x

Sigh? Let me try and get a somebody you may listen to to tell you this.

if you can actually give me proof it's a bug, i'll listen, but you saying me being successful from corners is a bug is ridiculous

I thought the "bug" was to have a couple of players hassle the Keeper and then aim kicks to the best header?

I thought the "bug" was to have a couple of players hassle the Keeper and then aim kicks to the best header?

That was 09 I think. Where you got a player to challenge keeper?

is the new bug not having someone lurk and then play it to them? not sure though i just leave it pre-set to make sure i dont use a bug

that's what I just saw in someone's post in these forums, challenge goalie and best long shots hovers out the box.

soo...two CB's going in the box isn't a glitch at all mate ;)

is the new bug not having someone lurk and then play it to them? not sure though i just leave it pre-set to make sure i dont use a bug

The bug is having a player going for the far post now and setting all players away from him, and always aiming for far post with corner taker.

The bug is having a player going for the far post now and setting all players away from him, and always aiming for far post with corner taker.

I don't set all players away from him, it's logical to aim a corner where your best headerer is.

I don't set all players away from him, it's logical to aim a corner where your best headerer is.

NOPE! that is glitching my friend...

LOL, as if, don't get why you would moan about something this silly Witsel?