How is this Tactic?

• Total voters

PowerOfTactic

Reaction score
The Power Of 4222
View attachment 74441

This is my second season for Southampton. I was researching a good tactic for 1.5 seasons. After i use and create many tactics finally i created a great tactic.

Before The Power of 4222

View attachment 74440

After The Power of 4222

View attachment 74439

Here You can see the BIG DIFFERENCE in the above; before and after.

Team Instructions and Tips

View attachment 74438
  • Load the same tactic as a copy to all slots to make the tactic more fast familiarity.
  • Be Patient Until your tactic's familiarity reach to the minimum %70.
  • After the Power of 4222 tactic's familiarity reach to the %70, you can change the match preparation from match tactics to the Att Movements.
  • Don't change or tweak the tactic during the match even you losing. Also Be Patient during the match.
  • Make substitution for which is rated under 6.2 players during the match
DOWNLOAD The Power Of 4222 in the Below
View attachment 74436

PS. I will add the next season's schedule with the results of this tactic. So everybody can clear the doubts about this great tactic.

Mate, just love the formation. I really hope this is the one. Tired of 3 at the back tactics dominating the landscape. :p

you use OI? and you never change the mentality during the match? ^^

Never Used OI.

I don't change the mentality during the match. If you check the team instructions pressure is less. It's because i don't want to lost the position's of my defending players during the match. So you need to be patient even you losing during the match. I already arrange the pressure with the player instructions.

So if you change the mentality, or if you change the team or players instructions i beleive this tactic will never work. Because i beleive i found some harmony with this tactic. Just test it, and let me know please.

well so far so good. played 5 games with this tactic scored 20 goals conceded 4

then this happend
View attachment 74413
the only thing i do differend is playing with def. positioning instead of att.

well so far so good. played 5 games with this tactic scored 20 goals conceded 4

then this happend
View attachment 1138079
the only thing i do differend is playing with def. positioning instead of att.

(H)(H)(H)

Very Nice Result mate.

But i couldn't understand what do you mean with defending position instead of attacking? Do you mean you change the team instruction from Standart to Attacking?

(H)(H)(H)

Very Nice Result mate.

But i couldn't understand what do you mean with defending position instead of attacking? Do you mean you change the team instruction from Standart to Attacking?
i meant the match preperation. in ur first post u said attack movement but for my games i used def. positioning

i meant the match preperation. in ur first post u said attack movement but i used for my games def. positioning

Ah i got it. Well, training is not my best part, but it's good if its work like that for you.

Super Tactic

This is one of the best tactics I have used this year. I was a bit skeptical about this formations defensive ability due to it being a 442 attacking formation. However I am really surprised at the solidity of it defensively. Mind you i've only tested it for a few games. Yes, I have a super team in my long term Sunderland team (Its 2034) so there's no point in posting screenshots but would like to say that i have tested most of the top tactics (Knaps 442 and Knaps 343, Top goalscoring list, Daniel Kings tactic, guardiolas man city etc) an this one has given me the most joy so far. Why? because I played two games, away to Man city and home to Man Utd and not only did we win 0-2 and 3-0, the opposition never looked like they had a chance to score apart from long range (and they both have teams with super regens). Thank you for posting this tactic and am really looking forward to completing the season and seeing how many clean sheets i can rack up!!! Thanks again mate

Working very well with my Leeds Utd save in the first season too. Currently top by a margin and playing good football. I really like the shape, congrats on a good tactic.

Disappointing start with Spurs, 3-3 away to Bournemouth, 1-1 home to Liverpool and 1-1 away to Southampton....

View attachment 74399View attachment 74398 View attachment 74397

Well have just about got to halfway in the season and sitting on top of the league, however Real have 2 games in hand. I have played full matches for all of the league games and used instant result with a completely 2nd string side for Europa and Spanish Cup.

In terms of results against the big boys-
Dominated Atletico and Benedetto missed a penalty late on- Finished 1-1
Barcelona was an even game with the difference being my strikers not being able to finish and Suarez being Suarez Finished 3-2
Against Real we struggled to get a foothold in the game until about the 60th minute- Finished 3-1.

The only change i ever made during the matches was to go more direct passing when we were failing to create chances (I know the author said to be patient but i can't help myself!). And injuries have played a little part in some results but thats part of the game.

But this tactic is not about the results as much as it is about the performance and match play. There is some really neat interplay between the front 4 at times and am surprised you can get that without having work ball in the box ticked.

Can't wait til next season when I can buy some players that will suit some of the positions better!!

This is one of the best tactics I have used this year. I was a bit skeptical about this formations defensive ability due to it being a 442 attacking formation. However I am really surprised at the solidity of it defensively. Mind you i've only tested it for a few games. Yes, I have a super team in my long term Sunderland team (Its 2034) so there's no point in posting screenshots but would like to say that i have tested most of the top tactics (Knaps 442 and Knaps 343, Top goalscoring list, Daniel Kings tactic, guardiolas man city etc) an this one has given me the most joy so far. Why? because I played two games, away to Man city and home to Man Utd and not only did we win 0-2 and 3-0, the opposition never looked like they had a chance to score apart from long range (and they both have teams with super regens). Thank you for posting this tactic and am really looking forward to completing the season and seeing how many clean sheets i can rack up!!! Thanks again mate

Glad to hear that!