How is this Tactic?

• Total voters
Disappointing start with Spurs, 3-3 away to Bournemouth, 1-1 home to Liverpool and 1-1 away to Southampton....

Patient! Result will come. And make the morale high in the team, also don't forget to reach to the %70 familiarity of tactic. Will be waiting your next results.

View attachment 1138094View attachment 1138095 View attachment 1138096

Well have just about got to halfway in the season and sitting on top of the league, however Real have 2 games in hand. I have played full matches for all of the league games and used instant result with a completely 2nd string side for Europa and Spanish Cup.

In terms of results against the big boys-
Dominated Atletico and Benedetto missed a penalty late on- Finished 1-1
Barcelona was an even game with the difference being my strikers not being able to finish and Suarez being Suarez Finished 3-2
Against Real we struggled to get a foothold in the game until about the 60th minute- Finished 3-1.

The only change i ever made during the matches was to go more direct passing when we were failing to create chances (I know the author said to be patient but i can't help myself!). And injuries have played a little part in some results but thats part of the game.

But this tactic is not about the results as much as it is about the performance and match play. There is some really neat interplay between the front 4 at times and am surprised you can get that without having work ball in the box ticked.

Can't wait til next season when I can buy some players that will suit some of the positions better!!

Thank you to try this tactic. A little bit better player is affecting to the tactic's ability %100. You always get the results with the big teams, but this tactic provides you to be successfull with the decent players also.

God luck in the next season bro.

Testing with West Ham, looks very promising so far. Can you explain how to use your strikers? The 2 striker roles are set up differently (different PI), so what kind of striker do you look for to play the left/right striker role?

Testing with West Ham, looks very promising so far. Can you explain how to use your strikers? The 2 striker roles are set up differently (different PI), so what kind of striker do you look for to play the left/right striker role?

Left Striker must be good passer and faster. Right striker must have better finishing ability than left striker. If both have good finishing use the faster and good passer one on the left side.

I do Different player instructions because left striker more active and create chances.

Thanks for your reply. If you do have some time to spare, maybe you could write a short piece about what you expect of every player (like you did for the 2 strikers). This would make it easier for those who don't know your tactic too well yet.

Ho provato le tue tattiche adesso per curiosità, sono sempre stato affascinato dal 4-2-4 come schema, dai tempi del satorox DEVASTO ...
Beh, devo dire che il primo gioco è andato molto bene !!
View attachment 74363

Thanks for your reply. If you do have some time to spare, maybe you could write a short piece about what you expect of every player (like you did for the 2 strikers). This would make it easier for those who don't know your tactic too well yet.

I'm on the season right now, i will explain all in the first post after finish this season.

View attachment 74360
had some trouble at the start mainly because of injuries and some new players but after everything settled down a bit, a neat 10 game winstreak with a 5-1 win vs city at the end.
1. place atm but 1 game more played.
barca offered me a job lol lets see if they take me

Last edited:
View attachment 1138139
had some trouble at the start mainly because of injuries and some new players but after everything settled down a bit, a neat 10 game winstreak with a 5-1 win vs city at the end.
1. place atm but 1 game more played.

Maybe it's about the familiarity of the tactic for the bad trand. But then pretty good.

Won 4-2 in the first match. The tactic is totally unfamiliar to the players, but they still played pretty decent