How is this Tactic?

• Total voters
im currently in the third season with milan and would like to start with something new. the problem with me is that i have lots of wingers with inside forward roles. will it work too if i switch the winger role to IFs?

Villareal Champions 1st Season

View attachment 74300View attachment 74299View attachment 74298View attachment 74297

What a year I had with Villareal. Managed to win both La Liga and the Europa League (Fm Touch).

I had a really bad mid-year slump and thought that I was going to have to settle for a Champions League spot. I think it was due to selling Samu Castijello and Cedric Bakambu to Man City (morale might have been down). Anyways I finally decided to buy Moussa Dembele (STC) as a replacement even though he was not my first target due to having the PPM like to break offside trap. It didn't matter, he ended up scoring 27 goals in 24 appearances, absolute beast of a player.

The only changes i made during gameplay in the second half were the wingbacks mentality from attack to support when i felt we were being overrun by the opposition, particularly in away games or when we needed to protect a lead. I also kept training on Defending and High.

Many many thanks to the author for creating such a fun tactic. I was going to stay at Villareal for season 2 but due to the unexpected success it is time to move on. Just applied for the Leverkusen post- They better not sell Brandt and Bailley before i get the job!!

Hey mate.

I will try out your tactic with Blackburn. Just a quick question. Who is gonna take the corners? :)

Cheers.

im currently in the third season with milan and would like to start with something new. the problem with me is that i have lots of wingers with inside forward roles. will it work too if i switch the winger role to IFs?

No, it will not work in my opinion. I have tried it before when i create this tactic.

View attachment 1138208View attachment 1138209View attachment 1138210View attachment 1138211

What a year I had with Villareal. Managed to win both La Liga and the Europa League (Fm Touch).

I had a really bad mid-year slump and thought that I was going to have to settle for a Champions League spot. I think it was due to selling Samu Castijello and Cedric Bakambu to Man City (morale might have been down). Anyways I finally decided to buy Moussa Dembele (STC) as a replacement even though he was not my first target due to having the PPM like to break offside trap. It didn't matter, he ended up scoring 27 goals in 24 appearances, absolute beast of a player.

The only changes i made during gameplay in the second half were the wingbacks mentality from attack to support when i felt we were being overrun by the opposition, particularly in away games or when we needed to protect a lead. I also kept training on Defending and High.

Many many thanks to the author for creating such a fun tactic. I was going to stay at Villareal for season 2 but due to the unexpected success it is time to move on. Just applied for the Leverkusen post- They better not sell Brandt and Bailley before i get the job!!

Nice job! I will be waiting your Germany stats with leverkusen in the next season ;)

Hi mate, I love your tactic. I tried in Benfica and every match I destroy the opponent... in Statistics! Allways more % possession, allways 30 shoots (7 or 8 at goal) but just 1 or 2 goals... Sometimes 3 or 4 goals. And the opponent allways does 6 or 7 shoots and sometimes 1 or 2 goals and I draw or lose. What should I do? I just bought Lautaro Martinez and Fagner..

I have started whit Cambuur Leeuwarden.

The first we lost 1-2 en the second we won whit 7-0

parking stop

Hi mate, I love your tactic. I tried in Benfica and every match I destroy the opponent... in Statistics! Allways more % possession, allways 30 shoots (7 or 8 at goal) but just 1 or 2 goals... Sometimes 3 or 4 goals. And the opponent allways does 6 or 7 shoots and sometimes 1 or 2 goals and I draw or lose. What should I do? I just bought Lautaro Martinez and Fagner..

Lautaro is a good striker but he doesnt have any player traits, in this tactic strikers should have these abilites:

Places shots***
Tries first time shots***
Move into channels
Likes to try to beat offside trap

***Especially these traits are more important for the strikers.

Lets theach these traits to Lautaro in the training.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Could you post individual instructions so I can try the tactic on fm17?

I wanna try but i have a question !
According to screen shot u posted, u used zivkovic who is left foot player and has cut insdie ppl on right winger.
I guess that I don't need classic wingers, am i right ??

I wanna try but i have a question !
According to screen shot u posted, u used zivkovic who is left foot player and has cut insdie ppl on right winger.
I guess that I don't need classic wingers, am i right ??

If you have classic winger it will work better but yes, you can use inside f., just care his cross ability minimum 13-14.

I love this tactic. Good job. Have you tried with Inside Forwards instead of Wingers, PowerOfTactic? Will that work?