How is this Tactic?

• Total voters
I am considering trying this on my Stockport save as it looks quite interesting, but got one question.

Is there any personal instructions on the tactic?

I play on Ipad so I cant download a tactic and need to copy it from the photos.

It s ok

Hello I started a new career with the second Spanish division and I decided to play it with this tactic ... not very brilliant start ... but after 15 games I'm at the top of the standings ... what can I say: with this tactic just have patience and the results come

Any recommendations on changes to make for tricky away matches? Keep coming up short in these games

Any recommendations on changes to make for tricky away matches? Keep coming up short in these games
I've tried everything. I don't think you can do something about it without changing the formation. Playing with AMR-ST-ST-AML upfront, just leaves you too exposed at the back.

Defensive solidity

In an attempt to try to stop leaking goals (we are winning but 3-2 victories are getting my stress levels up) I have tried to tweak the roles, so my changes are WB'S/A switched to FB/auto one defender changed to a CD/St and the other left as a BPD, now midfield, switched the RPM to Mezzala support and the BWM to defend,

Now my reasoning for this is I hope to see the BWM sit deeper to offer a shield for my defenders, and I see no pint in the WB's with attack mentality as they just sit with the wingers and we are left exposed on the flanks, now I love the RPM as a role but I find them hard to find especially in lower leagues so I hope the Mezzala offers the same threat going forward while the BWM on defend picks up the defensive responsibility

starting my first game with the changes, will post my progress

In an attempt to try to stop leaking goals (we are winning but 3-2 victories are getting my stress levels up) I have tried to tweak the roles, so my changes are WB'S/A switched to FB/auto one defender changed to a CD/St and the other left as a BPD, now midfield, switched the RPM to Mezzala support and the BWM to defend,

Now my reasoning for this is I hope to see the BWM sit deeper to offer a shield for my defenders, and I see no pint in the WB's with attack mentality as they just sit with the wingers and we are left exposed on the flanks, now I love the RPM as a role but I find them hard to find especially in lower leagues so I hope the Mezzala offers the same threat going forward while the BWM on defend picks up the defensive responsibility

starting my first game with the changes, will post my progress

Did this provide any improvement?