The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Wasn't sure where to post this but seeing as there is a few premier league players involved I thought it best probs here.

many watching copa America final tonight? I know I am, done aguero overall top scorer and he is one shy of a 3 way tie hopefully can bag two. Should be a pretty good game will depend on how chile play, if they stick to their guns it will be a pretty open game have to see, been good to watch some competitive football. Need the season to start soon I am getting withdrawals ;)

Wasn't sure where to post this but seeing as there is a few premier league players involved I thought it best probs here.

many watching copa America final tonight? I know I am, done aguero overall top scorer and he is one shy of a 3 way tie hopefully can bag two. Should be a pretty good game will depend on how chile play, if they stick to their guns it will be a pretty open game have to see, been good to watch some competitive football. Need the season to start soon I am getting withdrawals ;)

Yup. I was planning on the WWC 3rd place game (for someone that doesn't do England, at all, I've really gotten into this right from the get go. Must be the female thing. Go figure? :P); but as the both clash I'm swaying toward the Copa final.

Good luck Chile. The only one of the first ever Copa never to of won it. Or any trophy for that matter.

It's time.

Yup. I was planning on the WWC 3rd place game (for someone that doesn't do England, at all, I've really gotten into this right from the get go. Must be the female thing. Go figure? :P); but as the both clash I'm swaying toward the Copa final.

Good luck Chile. The only one of the first ever Copa never to of won it. Or any trophy for that matter.

It's time.

I would love to see chile win, I'm a big fan I love the way they play, and as long as aguero scores a few and chile still win that will do me. I am expecting goals tonight hope it doesn't disappoint. Cannot say I have got into the women's World Cup but there are some foxy players for sure.

I would love to see chile win, I'm a big fan I love the way they play, and as long as aguero scores a few and chile still win that will do me. I am expecting goals tonight hope it doesn't disappoint. Cannot say I have got into the women's World Cup but there are some foxy players for sure.

Some of the French squad man ..... all I'm saying.

Great first half had a premier league vibe it was played at such a pace, c'mon aguero score a ****** goal!

Good 1st half the pace and commitment is amazing. Surely both teams cant keep this up for 90 mins. Chile look the better team to me and Argies need to get Messi in the game more.

Back