The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
GET IN!

Made up for the Chileans. 99 years is a LONG time to wait for a trophy.

Messi may be the current best in the World, but he's still behind Maradona as the greatest of my lifetime IMO.

Yeh they deserved it, their commitment and passion can't be matched.

Totally deserved victory for Chile, they've been the best team in the tournament by a country mile and they've certainly just made my Grandad back in Chile a happy man.

gKEvCXwg_normal.png
Sky Sports News HQ
@SkySportsNewsHQ BREAKING: Southampton sign defender Cuco Martina from FC Twente on two-year deal. #SSNHQ

jOWwMpdO_normal.jpg
Amy Lewis
@SkySportsAmy Understand Southampton won't be taking legal action against Atletico Madrid because ultimately Toby Alderweireld chose to move to Spurs

Always felt Tottenham have always had the potential to be the biggest club in London/ the South.

But 'Spurs will ALWAYS be 'Spurs. No matter how much they spend, no matter what quality they have, they'll ALWAYS find new and interesting ways to f-up at the most ridiculous of places.

Except now they can do that from a big shinny new home. With a (forever) empty (of anything worthwhile) trophy room.

Always felt Tottenham have always had the potential to be the biggest club in London/ the South.

But 'Spurs will ALWAYS be 'Spurs. No matter how much they spend, no matter what quality they have, they'll ALWAYS find new and interesting ways to f-up at the most ridiculous of places.

Except now they can do that from a big shinny new home. With a (forever) empty (of anything worthwhile) trophy room.
TBH looks extremely similar to the Emirate from the outside.

west ham are goen to have a great year next year i think top 7 or 8

Back