The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
Just found my new guilty pleasure: The Roy Keane Show :D :D :D

[video=youtube;rLI5TR7zxYo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLI5TR7zxYo[/video]

Good luck to Liverpool ..... uhmmm, I mean Huddersfield Town, and Jürgen Klopp ..... uhmmm, I mean David Wagner, in (hopefully) reaching the promised land this avvi.

20qo0ub.png

Playoff final heat map... XD

Superb.

Congratulations Huddersfield. A proper, traditional club back in the top flight again. Savour this Danny lad. It's what you play the game for. Moments like this.

After the blow of losing 3 decent, relatively handy trips, to off-set that with Newcastle and now Huddersfield isn't bad at all.

Klopp and his bezzie Wagner on the same touchline twice next year should be a riot.

Very good day

They had an inferior goal difference this season, didn't win a single match in the play off, yet they're promoted. Talk about pulling a Portugal! XD

Congrats all the same!

They had an inferior goal difference this season, didn't win a single match in the play off, yet they're promoted. Talk about pulling a Portugal! XD

Congrats all the same!

That Town squad was assembled for a combined £6 million and some very savvy loans. Newcastle spent over £80 million in comparison.

Phenomenal first year coaching job from Wagner.

^^^^^ Made me chuckle.

***** attitude that lad. Had it at Newcastle. Has just followed on at Tottenham.

Mad that for Pochetino who hasn't spent big, one of his biggest buys was a totally unneeded addition that he paid WELL over the odds for.

1860 Munich got relegated to the third tier but apparently the owner didnt put the money up for registration so they will be in amatuer footie next season. Such a shame club with a lot of history be am epic save on FM18 though....

Back