The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 689K
The Confed. Cup Final here ....

How the F do you take your time, look at the video replay, and STILL not walk the Chilean player for the blatant elbow?

#completejoke

The Confed. Cup Final here ....

How the F do you take your time, look at the video replay, and STILL not walk the Chilean player for the blatant elbow?

#completejoke

I was wondering the exact same thing...

Just seen Jermain Defoe's press conference. When he spoke about Bradley, it just makes you think how completely irrelevant this transfer window really is. I admit a tear was shed. He's a top man and he's been brilliant throughout this.

Christ knows what Bradley's parents are going through right now though. Poor lad is now non-responsive.

Defoe has to be given some sort of recognition for it at the BBC awards, it's the very least. Top man. Heart goes out to little Bradley.

Just seen Jermain Defoe's press conference. When he spoke about Bradley, it just makes you think how completely irrelevant this transfer window really is. I admit a tear was shed. He's a top man and he's been brilliant throughout this.

Christ knows what Bradley's parents are going through right now though. Poor lad is now non-responsive.

this kid was a breath of fresh air last season, absolutely devastating that he seems to be losing the fight :'(

[video=youtube;5dJeTSa6v0o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dJeTSa6v0o[/video]

Burnley may as well contact the FAI instead of the FA with any enquiries etc. at this stage.

Back