The Premier League Thread

So, Im going to rate Lpool players, their starting 11? Sorry if I miss someone.

Alisson - 8. Great keeper, if he continues like last 2 seasons, he should be 9.
Who's playing LB for Lpool?
AAT - 7, potential wise? 9 for sure.
Sakho, Lovren - they dont matter.
Vvd - One of the best, if not the best in his position. 10
Henderson - consistent 7. Never disappoints.
Keita? Milner? GW? All good, at least 6.
Sadio Mane. 8 for sure. 9 from time to time.
Salah - Well, this might be weird, but 9. Maybe could have give him the 10.
Firmino. Important for Lpool, but I dont think he's amazing. 7.
Should do Itd ;)

Should do Itd ;)
Uh, this is not going to end well. But here we go:
DDG - one of the best. 9
Shaw - good player. 7
Lindelof - uh, 6? Maaaaaaybe 7, but not really.
Smalling? Solid 6.
AWB - too early, but somewhere in between 6 and 7. Good upside.
Matić - 6. Still has something in his tank
Pogba - uh. 8. When arsed best midfielder in the world. Rest of the year is a flipcoin between 5 and 8. Overall, 8 due to inconsistency
McTom? Fred? Lingard? Dont matter. 6 at best.
Martial - similar to Pogba. Unplayable on his day, but overall 6. Hope he can improve.
Rashford? 6 as well. He'll be 8 in a few seasons.

Overall - too many average players. Or at least average performances. They all fell in mediocrity.

Uh, this is not going to end well. But here we go:
DDG - one of the best. 9
Shaw - good player. 7
Lindelof - uh, 6? Maaaaaaybe 7, but not really.
Smalling? Solid 6.
AWB - too early, but somewhere in between 6 and 7. Good upside.
Matić - 6. Still has something in his tank
Pogba - uh. 8. When arsed best midfielder in the world. Rest of the year is a flipcoin between 5 and 8. Overall, 8 due to inconsistency
McTom? Fred? Lingard? Dont matter. 6 at best.
Martial - similar to Pogba. Unplayable on his day, but overall 6. Hope he can improve.
Rashford? 6 as well. He'll be 8 in a few seasons.

Overall - too many average players. Or at least average performances. They all fell in mediocrity.
Lindelof 6 :O

So, Im going to rate Lpool players, their starting 11? Sorry if I miss someone.

Alisson - 8. Great keeper, if he continues like last 2 seasons, he should be 9.
Who's playing LB for Lpool?
AAT - 7, potential wise? 9 for sure.
Sakho, Lovren - they dont matter.
Vvd - One of the best, if not the best in his position. 10
Henderson - consistent 7. Never disappoints.
Keita? Milner? GW? All good, at least 6.
Sadio Mane. 8 for sure. 9 from time to time.
Salah - Well, this might be weird, but 9. Maybe could have give him the 10.
Firmino. Important for Lpool, but I dont think he's amazing. 7.

Tad hard and unfair to rate players if even dont know first eleven or think who is playing at LB...?

270d.png
We've completed the signing of defender Adam Webster on a four-year deal from @BristolCity.

Funny thing, Marc Lammers (used to be top top coach in field hockey) says that you should focus on developing your strong points instead of focusing on your work points. Because succes is contagious and your top players will bring other players to the next level

Then you've also got Johan Cruijf with his legendary saying: You are as strong is your weakest link.

So whatever.... :)

Yeah us for some odd reason.

Don’t think we could have been given a better date mate personally.

First home game as 6-times European Champions, under the lights, with everyone in a party mood with a good few bevvies in them ..... The arl place will be absolutely bouncing.

If I were playing FF this year, I think I might just have double-captained Mo from the off given how fresh and lively he looks through just 1 and a half games.

Don’t think we could have been given a better date mate personally.

First home game as 6-times European Champions, under the lights, with everyone in a party mood with a good few bevvies in them ..... The arl place will be absolutely bouncing.

If I were playing FF this year, I think I might just have double-captained Mo from the off given how fresh and lively he looks through just 1 and a half games.

Why dont you play Fantasy?

I'm finding it more and more time consuming.

It truly can be, depends on how heavily you want to be invested and leagues you are involved. But yeah, the headace it gives is too much sometimes.

Unnecessary frustation, I already geting it with Leeds....

It truly can be, depends on how heavily you want to be invested and leagues you are involved. But yeah, the headace it gives is too much sometimes.

Unnecessary frustation, I already geting it with Leeds....

Wilson would be a great little points addition for you mate all things being equal.

All he does is score and assist and he's got the perfect platform to show he belongs the PL at Bournemouth.

Wilson would be a great little points addition for you mate all things being equal.

All he does is score and assist and he's got the perfect platform to show he belongs the PL at Bournemouth.

He is tempting until Brooks is out injured but after that he might be more rotated.