The Premier League Thread

I got 4 right last year, which isnt too bad I guess. I know we still have a while till the window closes, but my early predictions are:

1) City
2) Liverpool
3) Spurs
4) Leicester
5) Man United
6) Arsenal
7) Chelsea
8) Everton
9) Wolves
10) Southampton
11) Watford
12) West Ham
13) Bournemouth
14) Crystal Palace
15) Burnley
16) Aston Villa
17) Brighton
18) Newcastle
19) Norwich
20) Sheffield United

Cant see anything other than City and Liverpool pulling distance again at the top, with City edging it again. The rest of the top 6 is wide open. I think Spurs will be best of the rest, Leicester have a big opportunity for CL football again. I cant see OGS being a success at United. Will probably be save 6 months in. Chelsea are on a "Throw away" season with their Transfer Ban and Lampard in charge, so I cant see much from them.

I will re-evaluate when the window closes, but I cant see too many changes.

Not a single one correct for me!

I feel ashamed. God **** you Poch, but it was coming you could say. Team was thin and playing on fumes.

But probably this season was the least games i watched. Even before Covid. Didint have the pull strangely this year, but other end i watched more games at the end when for some teams every game mattered.

Probs was more involved with school and league down games. But next season full speed only Premier League :cool:

I feel ashamed. God **** you Poch, but it was coming you could say. Team was thin and playing on fumes.

But probably this season was the least games i watched. Even before Covid. Didint have the pull strangely this year, but other end i watched more games at the end when for some teams every game mattered.

Probs was more involved with school and league down games. But next season full speed only Premier League :cool:
What’s even happened to him lol?

It's a complete joke is what it is.

They'll end up killing players with games literally every midweek. Something has to give.

It's a complete joke is what it is.

They'll end up killing players with games literally every midweek. Something has to give.
Sue me but umm more football for us fans to watch. If I had it my way a game every day lol but I get what you mean.

Sue me but umm more football for us fans to watch. If I had it my way a game every day lol but I get what you mean.
You could get this by observing some other leagues.
I rather look quality games not injury fest and tired players.
Can imagine this is the reason also why 5+sub will be held next season. Will make it less interesting if big clubs with depht can use it. Will lose something special ending of games can be.
Also cups will totally be played with kids now.

Just cut one of the cup fo a start and make the season a bit longer.

Can imagine this is the reason also why 5+sub will be held next season. Will make it less interesting if big clubs with depht can use it. Will lose something special ending of games can be.

Ditch the Carabou cup for me

Ben Mee contract extended by a year after @BurnleyOfficial trigger option. Keeps Mee at club to 2022. "I’m feeling good and I’m looking to play for a lot longer. There’s plenty more in me."

I know this will sound PL bias wise but no league comes close in terms of competitiveness and quality. Bundesliga is the closest and even then the quality of defending is atrocious lately. La Liga is a foregone conclusion with Madrid and Barca and sometimes A. Madrid mounting a somewhat challenge. French footie has gone to the ***** because PSG have out grown their league. Juve were trash this year yet still won their league. Theres a reason why they're pushing this European super league over the next 10 years.