The Premier League Thread

Maybe its because its late and I just got back in but ive read this about 5 times and im still confused. What am I reading?

L’pool are just 19 games away from retaining the league. ?

Up the double asterisk Reds! **??

Simon Stone
@sistoney67
Wrap over the knuckles for @Wolves for failing UEFA's FFP rules. Limited to 23 'A list' players instead of 25 if they qualify for next season's Champions League by winning Europa. Also agreed to limit losses to £27m for 2020 financial year + break even in period 2019-2021.

Woke up and with some coffe in the system i understand lol. Esestially they are expecting a 2nd wave and

Woke up and with some coffee in the system I understand lol. Essentially they are expecting a 2nd wave I presume and considering the way people have forgotten that just because some restrictions have been lifted it doesnt mean the virus has vanished over night.

Simon Stone
@sistoney67
Wrap over the knuckles for @Wolves for failing UEFA's FFP rules. Limited to 23 'A list' players instead of 25 if they qualify for next season's Champions League by winning Europa. Also agreed to limit losses to £27m for 2020 financial year + break even in period 2019-2021.

What is this ‘FFP’ Stone talks about?

Sky Sports News
@SkySportsNews
BREAKING: Bournemouth have announced Jason Tindall as their new manager.

Not to pick on it but Maradona should be counted in older generation?

But crazy to see Ronaldo and Messi in their own class where noone has reached. Just saw another Messi goal against Napoli, no words...

Also what is Juventus thinking? Pirlo as manager? This could backfire so fast and relay only on individuals to pull team trough. Next season i would bet Juventus not winning Serie A

Bayern do not like teams who play in London!

Everyone saying Lampard doing a good job... sorry have you seen the amount of goals they concede and how many games they lose in the league. Sure they scraped 4th, but the league was poorest it has been for a long time.

Everyone saying Lampard doing a good job... sorry have you seen the amount of goals they concede and how many games they lose in the league. Sure they scraped 4th, but the league was poorest it has been for a long time.
I think he’s done an ok job. But the media gushing over him is laughable lol.

Honestly, I think that's a sensible change to the rule. Rest of the arm you can at least get out of the way, but you can't exactly hide your shoulder by bending it backwards or whatever.