The Premier League Thread

Doesn't seem to have caused to many problems 3-0 up at half time and 3-2 winners in the end, even more impressive is the fact they were the away team. Doesn't bode well for Madrid their next La Liga game is against Barca lose that and Zidane maybe looking for another job,.

Last edited:
The run goes on. Man City have still won only ONE Premier League away game when trailing at half-time in over 25 years, featuring 104 matches, back to April 1995. 104 games 1 win 13 draws 90 defeats #WHUMCI

Lol, that's a bit of a random statistic. Pretty sure most teams rarely come back when trailing away.

James is an absolute liability of the ball for Everton. Will be a big issue for them as Southampton have the whole flank to 2v1 against poor Godfrey. Same thing happened in the Liverpool game like I understand tracking back here and there but he just isn't interested at all. Doesn't matter how good you are on the ball if you dont track back you are a passenger when the opp have the ball.

James is an absolute liability of the ball for Everton. Will be a big issue for them as Southampton have the whole flank to 2v1 against poor Godfrey. Same thing happened in the Liverpool game like I understand tracking back here and there but he just isn't interested at all. Doesn't matter how good you are on the ball if you dont track back you are a passenger when the opp have the ball.
Yeah noticed that the last few matches

So it turns out the Ev aren’t gonna win the football league again and are actually utter *****.

Who knew?

That red card was BS and maybe a make up card for Pickford not getting one in the derby. But Everton was never in it and lucky it was only 0-2.

That red card was BS and maybe a make up card for Pickford not getting one in the derby. But Everton was never in it and lucky it was only 0-2.

I felt like it was a justified red. He literally skated the guy's ankle for a yard.

Everton and Villa were like pigs on top of a tree. You have no idea how they got up there, but you know they will go down

I felt like it was a justified red. He literally skated the guy's ankle for a yard.

It was red, but did not seem intentional. But christ in slow mo that ankle was inches from going very very badly...

Everton and Villa were like pigs on top of a tree. You have no idea how they got up there, but you know they will go down

It was red, but did not seem intentional. But christ in slow mo that ankle was inches from going very very badly...

Exactly. Red but unintentional.