The Premier League Thread

Speaking about overhyped. Watching Arsenal under Arteta is an extremely effective cure for insomnia. Very predictable and boring. He is a media darling though so will get away with it for a while.

As soon as Leicester brought on a half fit Vardy, you knew they would get the winner. I was streaming AFTV during the match and OMG was that fun! Leicester is a more relevant top 6 club than Arsenal.

Speaking about overhyped. Watching Arsenal under Arteta is an extremely effective cure for insomnia. Very predictable and boring. He is a media darling though so will get away with it for a while.
Same for Lamps. Just wonder how long they will get away with it

As soon as Leicester brought on a half fit Vardy, you knew they would get the winner. I was streaming AFTV during the match and OMG was that fun! Leicester is a more relevant top 6 club than Arsenal.
Been that way for a while now.

Confdience that Vardy brings to the pitch is amazing. The game changed instantly when he came on and Rodgers reactions with Vardy where there to see.

Yanno, reflecting on the terribly sad news of Niobby's passing when the day comes that we lose Sir Bobby, I just know I'll be in bits.

The reverence I hold that bloke in is like he's one of L'pool's own.

Hopefully, it's not for a good whiles yet. 2020 has taken enough!

Yanno, reflecting on the terribly sad news of Niobby's passing when the day comes that we lose Sir Bobby, I just know I'll be in bits.

The reverence I hold that bloke in is like he's one of L'pool's own.

Hopefully, it's not for a good whiles yet. 2020 has taken enough!
Same will be devastated. Same for Fergie!

See Prem clubs want to bring back 5 subs.

Funny that. When Klopp stood up and argued for that for the sake of every player's welfare, the agenda ____heads piled into him.

Now clubs are getting injuries and finding that they actually should have done what every other league in Europe has instead of voting for there own, pathetic self-interests it's a different story.

Injuries are more related to so many fixtures being played with no rest period and managers NOT rotating the squad enough. There has been enough research done in reddit comment bringing out facts that clubs used and still using their subs most of the time 80+ or even 90+ time mark to waste time or catch other team. Subs made a bit earlier are made when teams is far ahead.

This 5 sub would help with minor part of injuries. Most of the injuries have beem right from bad tackles or in training. It should be implamented some how that is fair for top and bottom clubs. Even those 2 extra subs must be under 20 age players for example etc.

This all effort should been directed to playing less games, making season longer, working more on fixtures some teams have, cutting maybe some cup games and most IDIOTIC idea is to have more internay games in 2 weeks.

It continues to baffle the heck out of me how you keep reasoning having the option of 5 from 20 in this unprecedented time isn’t better for the health of players than 3 from 18?