The Premier League Thread

5 subs makes sense that is virtually half the team which would benefit from getting some rest, all teams, yes even those with small squads (you can say it works to the big clubs with big squads but just think of the chances it can give at smaller clubs to young players, come on as a sub turn a game and bang you get the chance you need in the first team). Two more players in a squad will make a huge difference further down the season when tiredness really starts to hit the smaller clubs if they think there is an increase in injuries and niggles now just think how much worse it will be come Jan/Feb time. Most managers are calling for it and even UEFA have taken it on board so why are the Premiership powers not, clearly it is for selfish reasons, just as the charge for PPV games.

Brighton deserved at least a point but fair ply to Tottenham. they found a way to win and you can't argue with that.

Best team trait you can have in football.

Brighton deserved at least a point but fair ply to Tottenham. they found a way to win and you can't argue with that.

Best team trait you can have in football.
Titles are won when you are able to grind out that close win.

This years table has been facinating to watch. Some teams are nowhere near where expected to be. But for me biggest suprise is after 6/7 games, bottom 3 are still on 1 point.

1604322947054.png

Putting it here as it is Bielsa but not directed to Leeds and here maybe more people will notice it. Really decent watch and interesting to listen(read-gods work to the one who translate it all)

Oh, just 3-years of a campaign against the dirty cheating Arab Mo Salah from the lil' Englander agenda right-wing English media. Where as Kane, Wilson and co are just ‘cunning and clever.’

Not least the racist xenophobes at the BBC who don’t even try hide their transparent agenda anymore.

Just seen Bamford's "offside". Seriously?!

How I would fix the offside rule, is to change it to the body part that scores. If that is offside, then give it, if not, then its a goal.

Just seen Bamford's "offside". Seriously?!

How I would fix the offside rule, is to change it to the body part that scores. If that is offside, then give it, if not, then its a goal.
It was wrong but I am happy it went that way. Probably changed the match.