The Premier League Thread

Auba signed the ting and is now in cruise mode. I said in the summer that they will create a new ozil situation for themselves and Arsenal don't learn.

Auba signed the ting and is now in cruise mode. I said in the summer that they will create a new ozil situation for themselves and Arsenal don't learn.
Their transfer moves are baffling at some time. Do they have similar transfer team like Liverpool had during Rodgers time or there is DOF or Arteta calls the shots? Mindboggleing how they let off staff and waste money on transfers that still yet to work out. Gabriel seems the most decent one currently.

Regarding yesterdays insitent some positive news, hope treatment will go well.

Can be easily career ending injury...

Their transfer moves are baffling at some time. Do they have similar transfer team like Liverpool had during Rodgers time or there is DOF or Arteta calls the shots? Mindboggleing how they let off staff and waste money on transfers that still yet to work out. Gabriel seems the most decent one currently.

Regarding yesterdays insitent some positive news, hope treatment will go well.
They fired the guy Raul who sanctioned the Pepe deal because they vastly overpaid and some middlemen pocketed most of the money. Kia is involved through Edu hence why so many of his clients are being touted to Arsenal and have signed for them. The hierarchy is a mess and was expected with the power grab that happened after Wenger left.

Why in all that’s holy have that not brought back five subs to the prem? 9 more players in the league out with muscle injuries in the last round of fixtures.

Why in all that’s holy have that not brought back five subs to the prem? 9 more players in the league out with muscle injuries in the last round of fixtures.
Because it would make too much sense and we can't be having that.

Ouch, not being able to sign below-18 year olds is going to majorly suck for good academies. Although teenagers being transfered around like cattle should never be allowed in a first place so bad news good news I guess.

Ouch, not being able to sign below-18 year olds is going to majorly suck for good academies. Although teenagers being transfered around like cattle should never be allowed in a first place so bad news good news I guess.
Why would it suck? Think there is significant amount of players who would have made it better if they had their home surroundings not dragged to England while 16, then loaned around or sitting in academy.
So for outside UK academys I think it is a plus, but bigger raiding will be done to lower league youngsters as big clubs will hord up more UK youngsters then.

Meanwhile Vitesse will sign ton of youngsters under 18 and then off to Chelsea maybe :D

I would be all for it if transfering teenagers was banned all across Europe, but in this case the only thing that's gonna change is UK-based acadamies will lose competition with the ones on the continent.

Fans in the stadiums again. See how it goes. Looked strange and couldn’t tell any difference in some of the Europe’s games last night.

1607157785322.png