The Premier League Thread

1609535710031.png

Watching the Brighton - Wolves game and pundit made the most accurate description of Adama Traore, extremely fast and tricky and clueless how to use it.

Don’t think he’s that tricky or technical.

Just rapid in a straight line.

1609779320949.png

Something that should have been done weeks back before the ridiculously ineffective tier garbage. But hey, what do the scientists know?

Desperately trying to rectify the carnage from their latest F up with U-turn #15/16 is it? I've lost count there's been so many.

The 'joys' of having the clown and his circus in 'charge.'

Surely football will be halted again after tonight ends this round with the increase in positive cases? F the FA Cup! The FA want calling out over that carnage to begin with after they've told lower league clubs (who have had ZERO testing) that they have to play even if they can only field 14 players,

Yet again absolutely ZERO concern for player welfare from the shithouses!

View attachment 529846

Something that should have been done weeks back before the ridiculously ineffective tier garbage. But hey, what do the scientists know?

Desperately trying to rectify the carnage from their latest F up with U-turn #15/16 is it? I've lost count there's been so many.

The 'joys' of having the clown and his circus in 'charge.'

Surely football will be halted again after tonight ends this round with the increase in positive cases? F the FA Cup! The FA want calling out over that carnage to begin with after they've told lower league clubs (who have had ZERO testing) that they have to play even if they can only field 14 players,

Yet again absolutely ZERO concern for player welfare from the shithouses!
Scotland has gone into full lockdown and they haven't stopped footy. I think with mass testing available that is the only difference as to why footy hasnt taken a short break then again with the numbers slowly creeping up at each club how long can they put it off?

How is the vaccine thing going?
Even considering our small nation we still have like 2500 shots done what is so small... Zero planning how to do this...

Wonder if clubs will find a way to get some for themselves to be sure players wont get it. I mean some clubs have oil money behind them, definitely can hassle something

Last edited:
Of course they'll find a way, we're 7 days into vaccine rollout and already some celebrities and public figures got busted skipping the queue...

How is the vaccine thing going?
Even considering our small nation we still have like 2500 shots done what is so small... Zero planning how to do this...

Wonder if clubs will find a way to get some for themselves to be sure players wont get it. I mean some clubs have oil money behind them, definitely can hassle something
It would be a PR disaster as we still haven't had a full rollout for key workers and vulnerable people yet. No way would multi millionaire footballers be allowed to jump the queue.

It would be a PR disaster as we still haven't had a full rollout for key workers and vulnerable people yet. No way would multi millionaire footballers be allowed to jump the queue.

I have a friend who’s son works on an ICU ward in Chester. Which is currently all COVID patients. Madly, they haven’t seen any sign of the vaccine. Whilst conversely, his colleagues down South have.

Its very hit and miss across the Country for NHS workers which is just ridiculous.

Surely they should ALL be prioritised as they are dealing with this face-to-face on a daily basis?

Like everything else with the Tory _____, I just don’t get it?

Thing is, they could just buy it somewhere else without them country knowning, make the shot and let them sign some contract for NDA. Probably never happens but I am sure some owners think about this to be sure have players for the season.