The Premier League Thread

Because F Leeds ?
Classy from lad who called me out using name a bit wrong.

On topic. I assume that they cant make any changes to rules mid season? Was last season rule changes to 5subs for example just because emergency?

On topic. I assume that they cant make any changes to rules mid season? Was last season rule changes to 5subs for example just because emergency?
It's Covid. If all the clubs agree, I'm sure there will be some loophole available to shift. Maybe. Not sure.

Huh? Man, it's a joke. Thus why ?
I'll try to make it more obvious next time.

Huh? Man, it's a joke. Thus why ?
I'll try to make it more obvious next time.
Hate towards Leeds is just so out there, that you knever know. But I imagined it was joke, just buutt hurt because of the calls. Refereeing is sucking joy out of the game and it is harder when it happens to your team. I mean all past years the stick we got from refs was shiite down there, big hope for VAR and now this mindboggeling stuff happens.
All good, lets unite in hate to PL rules :cool:
----
Btw on upcoming topci. Any bets on how many covid or injuris will be poping up with another international games coming up? Meanwhile Covid cases are raising fast, countries in lockdown, but still lets have 3 international games and break the bubble that keeps player safe.

1605014710760.png

Really think he is manager who is going unnoticed right now. Bright future ahead for him.