The Premier League Thread

Also seen a vid of him giving his shirt to a fan after that emotional applause he gave to the fans. He was in bits.
I saw comments about this on twitter and reddit thinking why are people going overboard its probably a random interview. Lmao I just watched it, this man just handed a transfer request playing golf with Neville. Im done. This **** to comical.

I saw comments about this on twitter and reddit thinking why are people going overboard its probably a random interview. Lmao I just watched it, this man just handed a transfer request playing golf with Neville. Im done. This **** to comical.
Comical is when fans can join the stadium for god knows how long time ago. Then push them to the highest corner in the stadium to have sponsor logos in the lower ones to be seen for TV and charge most expensive tickets for them. Meanwhile even Burnely gave the tickets away free against Pool.

Feel that Levy is trying to catch up Glazers/Ashley for most greede owners.

1621579499255.png

Kane is maybe trying to push move away before Euros start, thats why this kind of announcment by him and blatantly putting pressure on Levy. We dont know behind scene and how many broken and **** lies Levy has told him. They might have easily reached boiling point even for Kane.

Comical is when fans can join the stadium for god knows how long time ago. Then push them to the highest corner in the stadium to have sponsor logos in the lower ones to be seen for TV and charge most expensive tickets for them. Meanwhile even Burnely gave the tickets away free against Pool.

Feel that Levy is trying to catch up Glazers/Ashley for most greede owners.

View attachment 553437

Kane is maybe trying to push move away before Euros start, thats why this kind of announcment by him and blatantly putting pressure on Levy. We dont know behind scene and how many broken and **** lies Levy has told him. They might have easily reached boiling point even for Kane.
They sell him within the PL it's signaling they have no ambition. It sets off a cascade of trouble as Son will not resign too.

They sell him within the PL it's signaling they have no ambition. It sets off a cascade of trouble as Son will not resign too.

I'll still be real surprised if he leaves Toittenham personally.

But meh. Let whoever enjoy their pie and mash. We have a far more Gallic palate. 😉

Guardian sport
@guardian_sport
Harry Kane has said he would love to play with Kevin De Bruyne at Manchester City and that he is not currently interested in going abroad

Record aside, it was awesome to see Gikiewicz (Polish goalkeeper in Aubsurg) stopping Lewandowski from scoring over and over, while the Germans in Bayern were doing everything they could to make the record happen.

It would have been easy for Gikiewicz to just take it easy and allow Robert to score, or for Germans to try a little less to preserve the record of the local legend, but in the end sportmanship prevailed over nationalist bullshit.

Now Seria A(read Napoli and Milan) has the final job to leave Juventus out of CL spot tomorrow.

🤞🤞 But I'm expecting Milan to dip out sadly away at Atalanta.

I'll say this ..... As much as nobody expected them to be a top 4 side this year, if they do miss out after leading Serie A for nearly half the season (17 matchdays), serious questions need asking of Pioli. You can't be top for so long then miss the CL spots completely.

And come to that, the same should be levelled at Rodgers if Leicester misses out. As absolutely awesome as their Cup win was, Leicester has only twice been out of the top 4 the last two seasons. The first time on the very last day last year when they lost to Utd after a historical collapse over the last 5/ 6 months. And then Wednesday this past week when they fell out for the first time all this season.

If they finish 5th again, as much as on the one hand that would be a massive overachievement and superb for Leicester, the way it's come around two straight years would be totally unacceptable.

As it happens, I have a gut feeling they'll finish 4th and Chelsea 5th. Villa Park with fans coupled with a good few Villa players all out to impress Southgate before the England squad is finalised I just think will prove too much for Chelsea. And Tottenham are just beyond atrocious. Can't see them troubling Leicester at all.

But if Milan and Leicester do miss out .....