The Premier League Thread

Get in Brentford!

New ground! (If they allow away fans next year.).

Could do with it being late in the season to be on the safe side.

Get in Brentford!

New ground! (If they allow away fans next year.).

Could do with it being late in the season to be on the safe side.
Amazing for them. They truly deserve it.

Pontus Jansson: "I'm so thankful to Bielsa, he gave me so much football knowledge that I brought to Brentford. Brentford were so willing to listen to my ideas that I took from Bielsa."Video

When Brentford was last time at the top league.
1622314537241.png

Last edited:
The suns cracking the flags, an afternoon on the ale in it is in store. And now trying to skit European Royalty when you're just a touch above Nottingham Forest in Europe has just topped everything.

What a time tone alive. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

History FC. Always talking more about other clubs then their own. And they laugh at Everton. Most hypocritical fans I've ever seen.

History FC. Always talking more about other clubs then their own. And they laugh at Everton. Most hypocritical fans I've ever seen.

Pot.

Kettle.

BLACK!

Yers allegedly protested against the Glaziers. Yet ALL that was sung was YSB! Thought they were Americans but yanno? Don't let the obsession stop you.

And then HIGHLY insulting the work of Rashford by mocking food poverty when you were, again, allegedly (STOP laughing at the back!) protesting against the Glaziers a second time.

Lest we forget, all of which you personally applauded on here.

And then wonder why you fast lost any support for the fight?

EVERY game it's either abuse at Leeds or ourselves. Want me to go on?

I was just having some fun at the past week's carnage from both manchester clubs in Europe. (Something I left Wednesday when there was a gaping hole for banter. Which is strange as, yanno', always talking about other clubs and all that. 🤦🏼‍♂️).

If you REALLY want to get into Utd's hypocrisy then you won't come out looking too clever.

Last edited:
Insert popcorn gif 😋

Nah. That's done. The point's made well enough to add nothing further.

He just needs to get a SOH when Utd lose a final for rival banter. Instead of getting all defensive and chatting wham against a club he's never winning a European argument against.

Was cringe embarrassing a lot of the ****** the two L'pool game protests though.

Pot.

Kettle.

BLACK!

Yers allegedly protested against the Glaziers. Yet ALL that was sung was YSB! Thought they were Americans but yanno? Don't let the obsession stop you.

And then HIGHLY insulting the work of Rashford by mocking food poverty when you were, again, allegedly (STOP laughing at the back!) protesting against the Glaziers a second time.

Lest we forget, all of which you personally applauded on here.

And then wonder why you fast lost any support for the fight?

EVERY game it's either abuse at Leeds or ourselves. Want me to go on?

I was just having some fun at the past week's carnage from both manchester clubs in Europe. (Something I left Wednesday when there was a gaping hole for banter. Which is strange as, yanno', always talking about other clubs and all that. 🤦🏼‍♂️).

If you REALLY want to get into Utd's hypocrisy then you won't come out looking too clever.

I'll be first one to tell you United fans are idiots.

Doesn't change the fact that you can't take a joke about Liverpool. It was you who turned banter into something else. You're the one who's defensive and passive-aggressive.

Two weeks from the start, and the Copa hasn't got a host.

If anything encapsulated this farcical mess of a season, it's this.

1622486889164.png