The Premier League Thread

Can see why Chelsea want Lukaku. Not that I think he’s the answer. But they look like a team that never gonna score.

In PL
1628758116578.png

Would like to see the same table with goals per game?
Or maybe after Tuchel has managed a few more games in the Premiership, currently he is in a false position I think. After all in his 19 games Ole had a win rate of just over 73%....

to early for people’s flops. Relegation candidate’s to? 😋
Relegation 3 not necessarily in this order: Newcastle, Norwich and Brentford. Norwich will definitely miss Buedia and if Cantwell leaves as well they are going to find it hard to get goals, I think it maybe a step too far for Brentford but I could be wrong they are an unknown after all and it must be time for Newcastle to go down.

Or maybe after Tuchel has managed a few more games in the Premiership, currently he is in a false position I think. After all in his 19 games Ole had a win rate of just over 73%....
Defo need a bigger sample size for him. But I read last night he has averaged 1.1 gl per game

Is that your way of giving your season predictions mate?
Just interesting to see how long few managers have been in PL. Moyes was suprise and Benitez so high up considering he was carrying Newcastle on his sshoulders.

I would not mind 8th place to be honest :D

So what are the prediction for this season? Countdown is nearing its end for first game

Brentford, Watford, Newcastle for relegation.

City for the league closely chased by Utd and Pool. With Chelsea 4th.

Top scorer between Kane if at City, Salah, Bruno, Cavani if he stays fit.

Golden glove either Allison or Edison

Underachievers Everton and Leicester

Surprise package Villa

So what are the prediction for this season? Countdown is nearing its end for first game

L'pool and City to resume their personal title fight. Normally I struggle to split the two. But I honestly think we'll end up comfortable winners as from day 1 of camp, there's been a 2019/20 vibe goin on that they are itching to shut all the gobshites from last season up now they're, AndyRobbo aside, 100% healthy with the one weapon nobody else can come close to matching. The power of a full, wild Anfield once more.

Something special going on again at r's now PROPER foorball is finally back. Telling yer!

1. L'pool.

2. City.

3. Chelsea. But I think the gap on the top 2 will shorten somewhat and they'll comfortably be in the top 4.

Now it get's tricky.

4. Leicester.

Purely as I can't see Leicester F up 3 straight years and I can see them using that as pure motivation to finally get what they've deserved for all but the last day of the last two seasons. And they've strengthened as well as anyone again. But in all honesty, it's a crapshoot for 4 through 6 IMHO that could fall in any order. The three clubs I’ve listed are the next best three all on a similar level with plusses and minuses IMHO. And in truth its a crapshoot that could fall in any order 4 through 6.

10. Everton. Because, like, that’s the Ev. The very definition of mid-table mediocrity.

18. Burnely.
19. Newcastle.
20. Watford.

Although I think Palace could get in on the relegation action.

L'pool and City to resume their personal title fight. Normally I struggle to split the two. But I honestly think we'll end up comfortable winners as from day 1 of camp, there's been a 2019/20 vibe goin on that they are itching to shut all the gobshites from last season up now they're, AndyRobbo aside, 100% healthy with the one weapon nobody else can come close to matching. The power of a full, wild Anfield once more.

Something special going on again at r's now PROPER foorball is finally back. Telling yer!

1. L'pool.

2. City.

3. Chelsea. But I think the gap on the top 2 will shorten somewhat and they'll comfortably be in the top 4.

Now it get's tricky.

4. Leicester.

Purely as I can't see Leicester F up 3 straight years and I can see them using that as pure motivation to finally get what they've deserved for all but the last day of the last two seasons. And they've strengthened as well as anyone again. But in all honesty, it's a crapshoot for 4 through 6 IMHO that could fall in any order. The three clubs I’ve listed are the next best three all on a similar level with plusses and minuses IMHO. And in truth its a crapshoot that could fall in any order 4 through 6.

10. Everton. Because, like, that’s the Ev. The very definition of mid-table mediocrity.

18. Burnely.
19. Newcastle.
20. Watford.

Although I think Palace could get in on the relegation action.
Bit of Rodgers love in 😋