The Premier League Thread

My predictions

1-2 Pool and City fighting off again, with City taking it. (Huge effect will be if Kane goes or not)
3. Chelsea will start strong but just wont able to keep up.
4-5. Will be United, and Leicester fighting for the spot. I would put United even further down as I think they will run out of steam and Ole wont be able to tactically adjust anymore. But Spurs and Arsenal are just a mess.
6-8.Leeds:cool:, Spurs and Wolves fighting for last EL spot.
9-10 Everton and Arsenal.

Relegation:
Norwich, Brentford, Palace.

Think people are hugely overestimating Aston Villa. They have made good signings but they still lost Grealish. Dont see Smith gelling them that quickly and two at top with Watkings and Ings will leave them too vulnerable at back.
West Ham is tricky one as I could see them potentialy pushing again EL spot, but those extra games at start will be hard for the team and it depends how deep they will go in EL.

Top scorer Kane(if he moves to city) other then Salah nearly beating Lukaku.
Golden Glove: Ederson

Love the Leeds pushing Europe shout.

Really intrigued to see how Bielsa does with them now they are finally back in the top flight and the full experience they were deprived of last year.

Love the Leeds pushing Europe shout.

Really intrigued to see how Bielsa does with them now they are finally back in the top flight and the full experience they were deprived of last year.
And finally having our CBs not injured(Expect Llorente with minor knock now). Cooper was our only senior CB who played like 27 games only. Koch or Llorente managed to get only near 1000 mins. But we got so much stronger end of season when lads where fit and defence was sorted out.

Also think Bielsa changed the approach a lot. We still go out strong and push, but we where naive and reckles at start of season. PL level is different.

L'pool and City to resume their personal title fight. Normally I struggle to split the two. But I honestly think we'll end up comfortable winners as from day 1 of camp, there's been a 2019/20 vibe goin on that they are itching to shut all the gobshites from last season up now they're, AndyRobbo aside, 100% healthy with the one weapon nobody else can come close to matching. The power of a full, wild Anfield once more.

Something special going on again at r's now PROPER foorball is finally back. Telling yer!

1. L'pool.

2. City.

3. Chelsea. But I think the gap on the top 2 will shorten somewhat and they'll comfortably be in the top 4.

Now it get's tricky.

4. Leicester.

Purely as I can't see Leicester F up 3 straight years and I can see them using that as pure motivation to finally get what they've deserved for all but the last day of the last two seasons. And they've strengthened as well as anyone again. But in all honesty, it's a crapshoot for 4 through 6 IMHO that could fall in any order. The three clubs I’ve listed are the next best three all on a similar level with plusses and minuses IMHO. And in truth its a crapshoot that could fall in any order 4 through 6.

10. Everton. Because, like, that’s the Ev. The very definition of mid-table mediocrity.

18. Burnely.
19. Newcastle.
20. Watford.

Although I think Palace could get in on the relegation action.
Yeah, I disagree. I don't see Villa finishing top 6 especially after losing Grealish.

Also with Brendan, once a bottler, always a bottler

My predictions

1-2 Pool and City fighting off again, with City taking it. (Huge effect will be if Kane goes or not)
3. Chelsea will start strong but just wont able to keep up.
4-5. Will be United, and Leicester fighting for the spot. I would put United even further down as I think they will run out of steam and Ole wont be able to tactically adjust anymore. But Spurs and Arsenal are just a mess.
6-8.Leeds:cool:, Spurs and Wolves fighting for last EL spot.
9-10 Everton and Arsenal.

Relegation:
Norwich, Brentford, Palace.

Think people are hugely overestimating Aston Villa. They have made good signings but they still lost Grealish. Dont see Smith gelling them that quickly and two at top with Watkings and Ings will leave them too vulnerable at back.
West Ham is tricky one as I could see them potentialy pushing again EL spot, but those extra games at start will be hard for the team and it depends how deep they will go in EL.

Top scorer Kane(if he moves to city) other then Salah nearly beating Lukaku.
Golden Glove: Ederson

Exactly, they built that team around Grealish and now he's gone, they have a massive hole to fill. Reminds me of when Liverpool sold Suarez. That team was built for him and even though they bought players, they still couldn't fill that gaping hole.

Rumors are that they're trying to sign Todd Cantwell. That's so underwhelming. Leon Bailey is also awfully inconsistent and he isn't a significant upgrade over Traore. Buendia is good but he's no Grealish.

I wish we’d have spent the Suarez money half as well as Villa have the Grealish money. On paper at least.

But it was a completely different club back then.

I wish we’d have spent the Suarez money half as well as Villa have the Grealish money. On paper at least.

But it was a completely different club back then.
Another thing I'm shocked with is you predicting united to finish 5th lol.

You know that likely mean OGS gets binned right? Something you'd wish never happened 🙃

Exactly, they built that team around Grealish and now he's gone, they have a massive hole to fill. Reminds me of when Liverpool sold Suarez. That team was built for him and even though they bought players, they still couldn't fill that gaping hole.

Rumors are that they're trying to sign Todd Cantwell. That's so underwhelming. Leon Bailey is also awfully inconsistent and he isn't a significant upgrade over Traore. Buendia is good but he's no Grealish.
I mean, they had Grealish and they finished 11th, they lost him a bit for injuries but still. . Ofcourse they added several key/expensive players but they still need time to play together + i dont see the tactical side push EL places for them. Also with Ings they will try to play two at top, and like I said, their midfield is not made for that. Good option would be push Watkings to left winger as he played few season ago.

Think it will come fun season with few surprises. Mostly tight at EL places and relegation

1. Man City
2. Chelsea
3. Man Utd.
4. Liverpool
I am hoping that Leicester can knock one of the above out to take a top 4 position. I think the top 5 will be a lot closer together this season.

18. Southampton
19. Brighton
20. Watford

Brentford looks a boss little ground full.

After 18 months of tedious, jarg *****, PROPER football is back! 🎉🎊🕺🕺🕺🎊🎉

i take it there at home that going to toixc af

They are. And it quite probably will be.

Nothing heavy when he came out surprisingly. Although there are a lot of empty blue seats. But that might just be the NFC technology failing again and they might be arguing outside.