The Premier League Thread

Nice to see this cleared up by them like this

Edit:
1628192671188.png

Last edited:
Still surprised at Grealish.

I guess the likes of Carragher, Gerrard and Le Tissier really are a dying breed.

Still surprised at Grealish.

I guess the likes of Carragher, Gerrard and Le Tissier really are a dying breed.
I don't know about Le Tiss but I don't think he was ever that top-level that would've turned the heads at the top club. I love Carra but he was tier or two below the elite CBs of his generation. Gerrard is the only one you could say that could've moved to any club in the world and improved them in his prime, even then people forget Stevie won everything apart from the elusive PL. Grealish would've eventually moved, he has proven his worth over the season and he is at an age where he needs to prove himself at a higher level. Sure the **** off price that City paid is crazy but let's be honest he is a good player but he ain't no messi that he can drag Villa even with their ambitious honors to honours or at the very least CL footie. Shows the power of having a decent agent that he at least negotiated a release clause, Harrys brother takes note, he is the one who is stuck at Spurs as you know Levy will make sure he gets every penny from City. Kane needs the move as a player of his talent player third-tier European footie is embarrassing.

You’re selling Le Tissier well short and he’s openly said he had a slew of offers through his career to move to much bigger clubs. (Both North London clubs for a start.). But regardless, one club men d at their club was the point who valued that over anything.

Players who wouldn’t move for anything.

Grealish always struck me as that but seemingly not.

It will be interesting to see how he copes at City, personally feel he may find the fee weighs a bit heavy on his shoulders. CIty have definitely over paid for him but English players are at a premium currently due to Brexit. Villa have made some good deals so far and all being good do well in the league this season.

Aye, Villa have added better than anyone to this point. They’ve apent the Grealish money superbly on the face of it.

With Leicesters key injuries, they could steal a march on them and push for the CL.

Thats a club really progressing forward.

Aye, Villa have added better than anyone to this point. They’ve apent the Grealish money superbly on the face of it.

With Leicesters key injuries, they could steal a march on them and push for the CL.

Thats a club really progressing forward.
It's about time the Midlands clubs started pulling their weight to be honest, since the start of the Premier League it's been all about the North West and London clubs.

It's about time the Midlands clubs started pulling their weight to be honest, since the start of the Premier League it's been all about the North West and London clubs.

Leicester have had a dabble like but yeah, a strong Villa would be a welcome addition again. It's been TOO long.

So long as the scab bastards from Norringahm and Derby never return!

Leicester have had a dabble like but yeah, a strong Villa would be a welcome addition again. It's been TOO long.

So long as the scab bastards from Norringahm and Derby never return!
Derby haven't a hope of getting back into the Premiership, Rooney may end up as the first sacking once the season starts due to the mess the club is in.

Derby haven't a hope of getting back into the Premiership, Rooney may end up as the first sacking once the season starts due to the mess the club is in.

You should never wish bad on anyone but honestly, good. F those horrible inbred *****! Sideways!!!!!

Can the divvy's in the media stop talking about 'The Big 6' already and call it what it is. The top 4.

Jesus, the two North London clubs struggle to even make the Europa League! They are nowhere near being classed as top clubs anymore.

Dani Alves breaking down after Brazil win the gold.

And absolute gobshites who wanted their club's players out of the Olympics try to say it doesn't matter to athletes.