The Premier League Thread

In two years time, Tons of Irish kids will suddenly be Newcastle fans :rolleyes:
They will magically sprout up like the Man City and Liverpool fans :LOL:
I'll give you the City 'Fans' that magically sprouted but Liverpool have always had a decent number of non-Liverpool based fans dating back to the 70's and 80's it's just the majority have kept quiet for the last 30 years. If you want to make a point like that you would be better to have used Chelsea as the example.

They would be saying the same if they bought any club. None of the state owned clubs are bought for football reasons.

In two years time, Tons of Irish kids will suddenly be Newcastle fans :rolleyes:
They will magically sprout up like the Man City and Liverpool fans :LOL:

😄 Naughty.

Heck, along with the two Glasgow clubs, L'pool and Utd alone have single handedly kept that ***** O'Leary's airline in business since it's inception every weekend from the Ireland haha.

So when does Steve Bruce get the sack? Could Newcastle get a big time manager right now or do they have to wait?

So when does Steve Bruce get the sack? Could Newcastle get a big time manager right now or do they have to wait?

The latest odds put Newcastle in complete perspective.

Some of the names. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1633767084819.jpeg

There has to be some sort of regulation implemented in the transfer market at this point otherwise transfer fees and wages will go insane. More than they already are!

The latest odds put Newcastle in complete perspective.

Some of the names. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 564568
Well so far it seems Conte, Gerard and Howe have all ruled themselves out. Can't see Mourinho going there either after his last two English jobs. I doubt many of the top managers will really want to move to Newcastle.

Surely everyone wants to live in a badly built house in pissy Gosforth and listen to every ******* prattling on about the angel of the north and Byker Grove?

I understand why it was hypocritical of the FA to deny the Saudi takeover at first after all the others that happened in the league, but this seems so wrong. As an American I would not want anything to do with those shitbags. Mike Ashley didn't sponsor terror or commit war crimes. Let us get relegated out of the league rather then bath in blood money. (yay I know what you will say about USA actions so save the preaching).

As an American I would not want anything to do with those shitbags. (yay I know what you will say about USA actions so save the preaching).

If you fully understand that the Americans are the worst terrorists the world has ever seen and you expected a backlash against your ridiculously hypocritical post. Then why type it up at all?

Unless you welcome the negative attention?

I understand why it was hypocritical of the FA to deny the Saudi takeover at first after all the others that happened in the league, but this seems so wrong. As an American I would not want anything to do with those shitbags. Mike Ashley didn't sponsor terror or commit war crimes. Let us get relegated out of the league rather then bath in blood money. (yay I know what you will say about USA actions so save the preaching).

Somethings are best left unsaid.

Given the US’s backing/ facilitation to the Saudi atrocities in Yemen, this would have been one of those times.

Surely everyone wants to live in a badly built house in pissy Gosforth and listen to every ******* prattling on about the angel of the north and Byker Grove?
You forgot the bit about drinking that classic Newcastle Brown....

I noted the hypocrisy in my post hence the disclaimer. FFS. And the worst terrorists in the world...hyperbolic much.