The Premier League Thread

1632816097310.png

Dominated the match and two individual errors led to being two goals down at half. Loved that we showed spirit and fight and came back and equalized. And F off Watford sacking the manager. Get relegated and don't come back.

Ashley is a *****'s ***** and needs to go no question. But I'd take him ANY day of the week and twice on Sunday over anyone from Saudi Araba and that despicable regime.

Be careful what you wish for Geordies.

Last edited:
It's funny the main reason the deal didn't go ahead originally was due to broadcasting issues/beef that the saudi regime had that was infringing on the PL broadcasting rights. Not even the terrible human rights issues but losing money through the BeIn sports fiasco. You couldn't make this **** up.

Ashley is a *****'s ***** and needs to go no question. But I'd take him ANY day of the week and twice on Sunday over anyone from Saudi Araba and that despicable regime.

Be careful what you wish for Geordies.
Sad thing is the Geordies I know don't care which country the new buyers come from as long as two things happen, 1 Ashley is gone for good and 2 Bruce gets the sack.

I love the mad Twitter meltdown at the barcodes suddenly being a supposed major player with the blood money.

Yeah, good luck getting major foreign players to live in the grim F North East!

Huge worry about this takeover if the way PSG have behaved is any indication. Probably going to start throwing around silly money and drive transfer fees to ridiculous levels…

That absurd Neymar transfer completely changed the transfer market for the worse.

Huge worry about this takeover if the way PSG have behaved is any indication. Probably going to start throwing around silly money and drive transfer fees to ridiculous levels…

That absurd Neymar transfer completely changed the transfer market for the worse.
This will defo happen!

I still can't get my head round why a Middle Eastern buyer would want to buy a club that has won nothing (other than the Championship) since 1976 (League Cup), who's fans are deluded that they are a sleeping giant (more like comotosed middle sized club). I can't help but have a feeling that this is going to all end in tears.

I still can't get my head round why a Middle Eastern buyer would want to buy a club that has won nothing (other than the Championship) since 1976 (League Cup), who's fans are deluded that they are a sleeping giant (more like comotosed middle sized club). I can't help but have a feeling that this is going to all end in tears.
Sportswashing.

They”ll be the richest club in the Championship.

In two years time, Tons of Irish kids will suddenly be Newcastle fans :rolleyes:
They will magically sprout up like the Man City and Liverpool fans :LOL: